Got a Perfect "15 pb

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by MyPB&Me, Nov 19, 2003.

1. MyPB&Me macrumors newbie

I know the powerbook has gotten some bad reviews especially from people on this board. I'd just like to say i picked mine up this morning and it is perfect. The screen is drop dead gorgeous and no white spots. The latch is fine, there is a very small gap between the screen. All in all I am very happy I switched especially as I rip cd a 12 times while surfing the net and using ichat. Oh and by the way it came with panther installed. here are my specs..

1.25ghz
    512 ram
    combo drive
    60 gig drive

2. I_Harf macrumors newbie

sounds good.

I will be purchasing the same product once the parents give me the green light. Tell me, did you get the Ram in 1 dimm or 2? What accessories did you get/have for it (bag/sleeve?) ? I have configured the 1Ghz 15" and it seems like with all the additions I want I am just going to go with the stock 1.25Ghz 15".

3. andym172 macrumors 6502

60GB drive?

You sure it's not 80?

Sadly I spent most of last night completely wiping my 1.25 PB which is now going back to Apple. Suffered many problems which I won't go into here...

Have bought a new 1.33 17" PB which is much better made. Contrary to almost everything I've read, it's not too big at all - I can hardly tell the difference in size between my old 15" and this new 17" - plus it sits fine on my iCurve :)

Glad you've got no problems, enjoy! :D

4. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

yep, life is good. :D

good to hear you've got a good PB. :) now you've just got to update your signature... ;)

5. toughboy macrumors 6502a

toughboy

Re: Got a Perfect "15 pb

Congratulations.. enjoy your mac.. enjoy your life... :)