Got a Perfect "15 pb

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by MyPB&Me, Nov 19, 2003.

1. MyPB&Me macrumors newbie

Oct 30, 2003
    I know the powerbook has gotten some bad reviews especially from people on this board. I'd just like to say i picked mine up this morning and it is perfect. The screen is drop dead gorgeous and no white spots. The latch is fine, there is a very small gap between the screen. All in all I am very happy I switched especially as I rip cd a 12 times while surfing the net and using ichat. Oh and by the way it came with panther installed. here are my specs..

512 ram
    combo drive
    60 gig drive
  2. I_Harf macrumors newbie

Nov 10, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    sounds good.

I will be purchasing the same product once the parents give me the green light. Tell me, did you get the Ram in 1 dimm or 2? What accessories did you get/have for it (bag/sleeve?) ? I have configured the 1Ghz 15" and it seems like with all the additions I want I am just going to go with the stock 1.25Ghz 15".
  3. andym172 macrumors 6502

Oct 24, 2003
    60GB drive?

You sure it's not 80?

Sadly I spent most of last night completely wiping my 1.25 PB which is now going back to Apple. Suffered many problems which I won't go into here...

Have bought a new 1.33 17" PB which is much better made. Contrary to almost everything I've read, it's not too big at all - I can hardly tell the difference in size between my old 15" and this new 17" - plus it sits fine on my iCurve :)

Glad you've got no problems, enjoy! :D
  4. cb911 macrumors 601

Mar 12, 2002
    BrisVegas, Australia
    yep, life is good. :D

good to hear you've got a good PB. :) now you've just got to update your signature... ;)
  5. toughboy macrumors 6502a

May 2, 2003
    Izmir, Turkey
    Re: Got a Perfect "15 pb

Congratulations.. enjoy your mac.. enjoy your life... :)