got a pet? please help

Discussion in 'Community' started by clubmedia, Jun 18, 2003.

1. clubmedia macrumors regular

if anyone has any skills and are willing to help, the http://www.spca.com/ is absolutely awefully designed.

i am working on a redesign for them that is actually user friendly. of course its not a paying gig, but come on. pets give so much love i think we can give back a little.

the site is the most un-user friendly i have ever run across.

anyone up for pitching in? i can redesign the site myself, but if anyone wants to pitch in, or help in anyway it will be great.

i can't imagine the spca having a site this bad

2. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

wow. i definitely love animals and would like to be able to support the spca.... that's awesome that you're doing this (how did you get involved in it if i may ask?).

the only thing i can offer is some photoshop skills and after effects type stuf..

ie, some general design and some animation stuff.

not sure if that's too helpful.

oh, and 3D, hah.

3. pEZ macrumors 6502

Wow. That site is pretty bad.

I'm MORE than willing to offer my services, especially for such a great organization. I have knowledge of Dreamweaver, Fireworks, a little Flash, and a tiny bit of Freehand. If there's anything I can do, PM or e-mail me.

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I'm a pet owner and lover myself. Have no special skills when it comes to web design. I hope that you will be successful with recruiting the needed skills. Will look forward to seeing your great redesign!