Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr.Green

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 3, 2008
EWR
I was waiting for my Amazon order, but decided to stop by an Apple Store after work today. I ended up canceling Amazon and bringing home a base version.

Unfortunately, it looks like aluminum near the top of the display is not attached correctly, so I will be taking it back tomorrow. The left part of the aluminum is bowed out from the LCD, where the rest of it looks flat and even all the way around.

rsbell

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2007
Murrieta, CA
I was waiting for my Amazon order, but decided to stop by an Apple Store after work today. I ended up canceling Amazon and bringing home a base version.

Unfortunately, it looks like aluminum near the top of the display is not attached correctly, so I will be taking it back tomorrow. The left part of the aluminum is bowed out from the LCD, where the rest of it looks flat and even all the way around.

That sucks! Hopefully they will have another one to switch out for you.

Good luck!

elmo151

Jul 3, 2007
NYC

bad luck. the good part is you can exchange it at your apple store rather than returning it to Amazon :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.