Got my iPod Touch! *With Pictures*

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Zwhaler, Sep 13, 2007.

1. macrumors demi-god

Zwhaler

Got it! The Pleasanton store had 7 16GB models. Here we go...

iPod Touch in box

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First thing you see after opening the box

[​IMG]

Accesories

[​IMG]

It's thin!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The familiar backside

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Side view next to a 30GB iPod Photo

[​IMG]

Syncing...

[​IMG]

The home screen

[​IMG]

Sorry for some blurry/rotated photos. I love this thing! Hopefully those of you who preordered (like me) but were unable to go to a store, yours will ship soon. And yes, that is a Digimon sitting on my iMacs stand :D

2. macrumors member

Awesome

*is mad that none of the Apple Stores near Washington DC have them AFAIK*

3. macrumors regular

fingers crossed that you dont get it.....oh cummon, you set up a thread 'Got my iPod Touch' before you have even set out to get it...:rolleyes:

4. macrumors member

CONGRATS man

5. macrumors 68020

G5Unit

Woah then my should be shipping by now?

6. macrumors 6502a

thats really nice, have fun

7. thread starter macrumors demi-god

Zwhaler

Some people have said that their order said "getting ready to ship" while most peolpes orders have stayed the same. I cancelled my order and just ran to the store and bought it.

8. macrumors regular

Quick question. Is the headphone jack on the top like the 5G iPods, or is it on the bottom like the Nanos?

Oh yeah and awesome little digimon! lol 3rd season... oh the nostalgia!

9. thread starter macrumors demi-god

Zwhaler

It's on the bottom. Its actually nice because you dont have to flip it around everytime you take it out of your pocket. And it also does not have the recessed headphone jack like the iPhone (where only certain headphones work) this one works with all headphones.

10. macrumors regular

Hrm... that'll have to be something for me to get used to. I usually keep mine out and in my hand most of the time or sitting in the car. I plan to get one when a model with a larger capacity is released. 16GB is too small for me. I'm one of those people who like all my music with me at all times.

Thanks for the info!

11. macrumors newbie

Are you using a universal dock, or are you using the dock for your 30GB iPod Photo?

If it is a Photo dock, does it work OK (as far as stability and video-out goes)?

12. thread starter macrumors demi-god

Zwhaler

I'm using the photo dock. I am not using it for video out, but it is fine in terms of stability.

13. macrumors newbie

hello

hello everyone,i'm from China,I'm a apple sales.i like ipod touch so much,but it's so expensive.ipod touch is so beautiful,so thin.i want to shipping.but i dont know what time come to China,

14. macrumors 6502

Get it now? Or Later

So I've been thinking, should I get an Ipod Touch now, or later (Mid-October)? Any ideas? Pros, cons of the ipod touch?:apple:

15. macrumors 601

Prof.

I got my 8GB on friday. It's freakin' sweet!

Prof. :apple:

16. macrumors newbie

MsMaryMac

Taking way too long

Being in Australia, I'm not sure at all when it's being released to stores... I've pre-ordered mine but it doesn't ship till the 28th.... So counting down the days!

17. macrumors member

Hmmm, the Touch may or may not be the big Christmas item this year. Keep in mind I have no idea if there have been Ipod shortages around X-mas time, but you might have a tough time getting a hold of one even a month or two before the holidays.

18. thread starter macrumors demi-god

Zwhaler

I would buy it now, because there is no chance of an update in the coming months. The only cons of the touch is that it doesn't have as many apps as the iPhone, but we all know that soon enough we will get all of em via hacking.