Got my iSight Sunday, but have noone to iSight too! If ya wanna chat, post here!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by BillHarrison, Feb 28, 2005.

1. BillHarrison macrumors 6502

Hey guys! Had to get an iSight. I tried it out with some pc friends using yahoo (I am a lone mac user amongst my friends). It works ok, but I want to try it out how its designed, using ichat. If anyone wants to chat tonight, send me your ichat name, i should be home around 730 or so.

Thanks!

Bill

2. snkTab macrumors 6502a

snkTab

i believe their are sites that list people with isights who are looking for people to chat too

3. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

You should have considered your purchase more. Seems like it was an impulse buy, which I will admit I do all to often. :D

Go to ifoapplestore.com They have posted the names of the accounts for the isights that are used in the Apple Stores. Its fun b/c you can video chat with the customers which is fun. The hard part is getting someone to accept a chat.

4. wnameth macrumors 65816

wnameth

I am sure they'r are some people that will isight chat with you in this sick and weird world, who knows. :rolleyes:

5. jared_kipe macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Yeah, but the question is how many are here on macrumors?

6. BillHarrison thread starter macrumors 6502

And the answer is 0

lol

Well, I just wanted to see it in action, its no biggie, and I don't think it takes sick and wierd people to chat on ichat.

Bill

7. Bern macrumors 68000

Bern

8. iGary Guest

iGary

Once/if I switch my dad, I'll get one.

Until then....

We have remote people at work and have iSights for all of them, but we just use iChat without th eiSight more often than not.

Too much of a pain in the butt.