Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
Hey guys! Had to get an iSight. I tried it out with some pc friends using yahoo (I am a lone mac user amongst my friends). It works ok, but I want to try it out how its designed, using ichat. If anyone wants to chat tonight, send me your ichat name, i should be home around 730 or so.

Thanks!

Bill

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
You should have considered your purchase more. Seems like it was an impulse buy, which I will admit I do all to often. :D

Go to ifoapplestore.com They have posted the names of the accounts for the isights that are used in the Apple Stores. Its fun b/c you can video chat with the customers which is fun. The hard part is getting someone to accept a chat.

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
I am sure they'r are some people that will isight chat with you in this sick and weird world, who knows. :rolleyes:

BillHarrison

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2003
jared_kipe said:
Yeah, but the question is how many are here on macrumors?

And the answer is 0

lol

Well, I just wanted to see it in action, its no biggie, and I don't think it takes sick and wierd people to chat on ichat.

Bill

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Once/if I switch my dad, I'll get one.

Until then....

We have remote people at work and have iSights for all of them, but we just use iChat without th eiSight more often than not.

Too much of a pain in the butt.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.