Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hacurio1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 13, 2002
And it works great. Good battery power, fast, everything works fine.

Attachments

• panther.jpg
    panther.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 408

jamesatzones

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2003
Seattle
I'm so happy now...

I just got my copy today, can't wait till I get home. Apple shipped it to me under the up to date program. Apple would let us ship any copies out till last night for late afternoon delivery, yet they shipped mine out 2 days ago. I'm just happy I got it, I'm going to speed all the way home and load this cat up...

TEG

macrumors 604
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
I just got mine in the box. I have to wait until after Diff-Eq before I can have time to back up and then reformat/install. I was looking the the picture on the inside, and noticed that the finder has retained its pinstripes, just more subdued. It's looking good, I just wish Apple would update the System Preferences Icon, with the new Apple Logo.

TEG

phgreer

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2002
Greenville, SC
Awww stink! I just check my tracking information and got this;

Delivery attempt

Customer not available or Business closed

:mad:

I wish they would just risk it and leave it at the door! My wife would have been home in 15 minutes! Now I have to wait till tommrow! Do they expect people to take the day off just to receive a package?!

jamesatzones

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2003
Seattle
Originally posted by phgreer
Aww stink again!

They attempted delivery again about 15 minutes later and now the FEDEX pages says they won't come again till Monday!

You should be able to go to your local FedEx location and pick it up after the truck returns tonight...

drjekyl

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2003
just got mine, and it's currently installing. Got it from the up-to-date program for my new powerbook which was purchased right after the release of the new 15 albook. Apple is GREAT!!!

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Apr 18, 2003
Originally posted by phgreer
Aww stink again!

They attempted delivery again about 15 minutes later and now the FEDEX pages says they won't come again till Monday!

You can call their hub and ask for a redelivery, and in most cases they're very accomodating to redeliver on the same day of course at a later hour.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.