Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLoveiPod

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
I meant to post these pics the other week, but I've been preoccupied. I did order an invisible shield from bestskinsever.com yesterday, so I will continue to use this case until it gets here. Any ways, the case is made of spare fabric and duck tape, completed with the always necessary velcro! (and i apologize! the touch has an obscene amount of fingerprints!)

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
Dirtiest Touch ever! You sure are creative though, is that a tarp? :) Just don't forget something to clean it with, and make sure that there isn't any duct tape that is uneven on the inside (more scratches on the back 4tl).

iLoveiPod

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Wow... you must be desperate.

haha not desperate, just bored for a few hours last Sunday! My invisible shield will be here in the next few days, so this case only has a few days left of use before it gets retired! I've had a few friends interested in it, so I'll probably give it away.

iLoveiPod

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Haha, good idea, but alas, being a MR newbie, I don't meet the post count in order to do so.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.