gotta ask- did bob the bachelor make the right choice?

Discussion in 'Community' started by gwuMACaddict, Nov 20, 2003.

1. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

c'mon now, you know i had to ask! did bob the bachelor make the right choice?

:D

2. uhlawboi80 macrumors 6502

depends how you look at it. Hed said at one point that he was used to being the focus in a room, and he also said K-jo was the focus of any room she was in so i could see him being way too insecure to deal with his gf/wife being the focus not him. So i see why he chose estella.

though i have to say that estella seems like she needs someone more sophisticated than bob is and i think k-jo was more compatible with Bob and would fit in better with his family in the long run than estella did.

of course, k-jo will make a much better batchelorette than estella would have so maybe its good that she won and h-jo lost.

Also, have to point out that Bob totally copped out at the end...he never once said TO estella that he loved her. what a tool. he said it to the camera..err he said "i feel love for her" but he never said the word love to her, i dont think it will last.

3. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

to me, this is kind of like asking "was it a good idea for the murderer to run after he shot the policeman?"

why are you talking about this in the first place? this stuff is so... lowbrow...

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I don't watch the bachelor, so I have no opinion. It doesn't really matter. The hype is good for ABC and their ratings. Bob will have to live with his decision.

5. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

i love at new show on called average joe. it has hilarious when these guys think they have it made and then they bring un these bombshell guys for these average guys to deal with, such a mean and great twist for the show.

iJon

6. gwuMACaddict thread starter macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

ouch! (i DO like pens remember ;) )

i think he made a good choice- kjo would get boring after a while i think. and estella was definitely more fun with his family.

7. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

oops, sorry. that makes it all ok :p

8. gwuMACaddict thread starter macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

hahahha! i will admit that i am reality show junkie. not proud of it, but i can admit it

9. uhlawboi80 macrumors 6502

wow, someone in oklahoma is calling ANYTHING lowbrow...

regardless, i only watched it because my boyfriends entire sociology class was supposed to watch it. I figure if college professors can teach things from watching his interpersonal interactions on the tv show then it proved marginally useful.

10. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Re: gotta ask- did bob the bachelor make the right choice?

Who is Bob?:confused:

11. judith macrumors regular

judith

Hey watch-it there! ALL of my family is from Norman, OK. But, on-thread: I have nothing to contribute - I have neither time nor inclination to watch this stuff! To much "reality" in my own reality!

12. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

heh.... you guys were missing out...

This show was awesome. Girls crying over this guy, that insane girl (leah ann).

I was surprised at who he choose... thought I suspect it was edited to make it so... but damn, k-jo was also shocked.

That was perhaps the harshest rejection ever on these shows. I thought estelle was more intelligent and witty.... I would have chosen her.

arn

13. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

don't tell the old lady!

;)

14. bcsimac macrumors 6502

My wife watched this show. I watched maybe the first couple of episodes. My wife wanted the girl from Bartlet, TN to win since my wife is from TN. A lot of the woman were very beautiful. Some were ok. I just don't like these shows because I don't believe in taking something like choosing a mate and making it a tv program. I also think that finding a mate takes a lot longer time than a tv show series can give you.