Graduation

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by muffinman, Jun 16, 2006.

1. muffinman macrumors 6502

muffinman

Well graduation has come upon us. I wish everyone who is graduating good luck and good job.

2. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

You guys graduate late. My school graduated on the 20th of May (though I was not a senior... argh).

If you're graduating, congrats. What are your college plans?

3. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

To drive by my old college and thank whatever powers there are that I'm not going there anymore...

;)

4. Tanglewood macrumors 6502a

Tanglewood

Tell me that again in two years. *sigh* I'm a slacker :p

5. muffinman thread starter macrumors 6502

muffinman

Oh no, im just getting promoted to 11th grade. I'm not graduating. But a lot of my good friends are.

My college goals are to 1.) Go to Stanford 2.) Get a golf scholarship 3.) Win some surfing awards.

EDIT: Has anyone here ever taken AP Physics? I'm not really sure if I should. I have never taken Physics.

6. CompUser Guest

I was not graduating, but I went to the festivities at my high school. It was really welll put together for the most part and the weather was a little hot but not unbearable. It was outside in front of the school. The teacher's speach, done by a science teacher, was very personal and quite meaningful. The student's speech (not done by the valedictorian) was good but a little generic.

7. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Here we don't graduate from High School, we just finish High School, the whole thing happens with relatively little fanfare around mid-November.

I however should be graduating mid-next month. Proper graduating, with a degree, from a University. Damn I hope I passed that exam last week...