1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Graffitti fonts for Mac?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by jayeskreezy, Jun 30, 2005.

1. macrumors 65816

I usually use photoshop on my PC but I was wondering if there were any grafitti type fonts available for macs? I am designing a logo and I need it. I dont really want to download it because there seems to be a lot of horror stories. Can someone let me know?

2. macrumors 65816

20rogersc

For a particular project, I sometimes download freeware fonts specifically for it. However, if you are worried about this, there are a couple of alternatives. You could purchase fonts like these at Type Fetish, which I think may be in the style you are after.

Alternatively, you could create your own fonts, which I am now doing, thanks to the latest issue of Digital Creative Arts. It comes with a free version of FontLab (Unfortunatley running on Classic) and the whole magazine is geared up for typography, with a step by step guide on creating fonts.

Hope this helps,

::20ROGERSC::

3. macrumors regular

4. macrumors 65816

thanks yall../..yeah i did some surfin and I came across dafont.com and its a great site

5. macrumors newbie

6. macrumors member

vectormasked

yeah. dafont is a great site......the only problem is that it is full of unprofessional typefaces that are nasty as hell and that will look cheap.

:D

7. macrumors 68000

tominated

there is graffitifonts.com but i don't know about mac compatibility