Graffitti fonts for Mac?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by jayeskreezy, Jun 30, 2005.

1. macrumors 65816

I usually use photoshop on my PC but I was wondering if there were any grafitti type fonts available for macs? I am designing a logo and I need it. I dont really want to download it because there seems to be a lot of horror stories. Can someone let me know?

2. macrumors 65816

20rogersc

For a particular project, I sometimes download freeware fonts specifically for it. However, if you are worried about this, there are a couple of alternatives. You could purchase fonts like these at Type Fetish, which I think may be in the style you are after.

Alternatively, you could create your own fonts, which I am now doing, thanks to the latest issue of Digital Creative Arts. It comes with a free version of FontLab (Unfortunatley running on Classic) and the whole magazine is geared up for typography, with a step by step guide on creating fonts.

Hope this helps,

::20ROGERSC::

3. macrumors regular

4. thread starter macrumors 65816

thanks yall../..yeah i did some surfin and I came across dafont.com and its a great site

5. macrumors newbie

6. macrumors member

vectormasked

yeah. dafont is a great site......the only problem is that it is full of unprofessional typefaces that are nasty as hell and that will look cheap.

:D

7. macrumors 68000

tominated

there is graffitifonts.com but i don't know about mac compatibility