Ok, I think I'm nearly done configuring my mac pro that I will hopefully be ordering tonight. 2.66Ghz Mac Pro 30" ACD 1GB RAM (will upgrade later when third party memory prices come down a bit) Bluetooth Wireless KB&MM Airport Applecare Now the big question is which graphics card. I'm already around the upper limit of my budget right now. I've got the choice of the 7300GT, which would mean my Mac Pro would be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks (or 3 days without AE), the X1900 XT, which would mean my Mac Pro would be ready to ship in 3-4 weeks and then there's the option of getting a 7300GT and buying an 7950GX2 so my Mac Pro would be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks (or 3 days without AE). All of the games I own are Windows already so would run in Boot Camp apart from WoW, I'd be willing to mess around with flashing etc if need be. The upgrade to an X1900XT would set me back £146 while buying a 7950GX2 would set me back £316.08 although I would have two graphics cards then. Switching my DVI connector between two graphics cards would be a hassle unless I can somehow get the nVidia drivers to work for at least one of the cards in the GX2 package. On a side note, is the AE module easy to get hold of and easy to install? If I went for the nVidia options then I could get the machine about two weeks faster if I forwent with the AE option for now. I'll be at Uni where I have a wired connection and wouldn't need AE until mid December when I come back home.