GRAW 2 or vegas? - ps3

Discussion in 'Games' started by aholden12592, Mar 5, 2007.

1. aholden12592 macrumors regular

Oct 16, 2006
    So im getting motorstorm but now that resistance is starting to lull i want a cool new shooter and so far im thinking of either GRAw 2 or vegas. there could be other onees but i haven't really heard of any. anyways, what do you think would be the best choice or is there a near future game you recommend?
  2. Coded-Dude macrumors 6502a

Jan 4, 2007
    Sacramento, CA
    Wait for April........get DL content for cheaper than a new game.
    Unless you really are tired of Resistance, in which GRAW2 vs Vegas is a tough choice.
  3. MRU macrumors demi-god

Aug 23, 2005
    GRAW2 looks amazing, I'm buying it for the Xbox360 (even though I have a ps3) simply as it will be a clan onlne game.

Vegas is similarly excellent (i also have it), but GRAW2 multiplayer looks better IMO.
  4. applekid macrumors 68020

Jul 3, 2003
    GRAW2 or Vegas? Tough call. :cool:

I certainly enjoyed the terrorist hunts and co-op on Vegas. The terrorist come after you and are pretty successful at getting you. They are always positioned differently and change tactics.

I can imagine GRAW2 being a beefed up Vegas with more outdoor and less special ops and more raw military fighting. I bet you will see some similarities in Vegas they moved straight to GRAW2 because it worked well.
  5. bigg black macrumors newbie

Mar 4, 2007
    wait for the demos to come out on the psn then decide
  6. aholden12592 thread starter macrumors regular

Oct 16, 2006
    i'ts not a sony game tho. so far only sony games have been put on the psn
  7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

Aug 20, 2005
    Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
    I haven't gotten into GRAW2 online yet but vegas is reall fun and hopefully they will have all the glitches worked out on the PS3.

Maybe I should download it and give it a go when its on PSN.

8. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    Vegas is by far one of the best shooter games I've played. It's even won over my GOW.
  9. Me1000 macrumors 68000

Jul 15, 2006
    Well I though vegas was great at first but it got old after a while its al pretty much the same!

GRAW I was great IMO!