GRAW - Chapter 2 Now Available.

Discussion in 'Games' started by MRU, Jun 22, 2006.

1. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Add on pack for G.R.A.W is available on xbox marketplace at 1200 points now. servers are jammed at the moment.

2. saunders45 macrumors 6502a

saunders45

I just heard from my cousin. 1200 Points, freakin A that's kinda rediculous. The game shipped with what, 8 multiplayer maps as it was? I was thinking 600 points at most. Thats almost 16 dollars for 4 new maps, 4 rehashes and 4 guns. A little on the steep side if your ask me. All that said, I'm as sucker, my friends will all get it and I will probably end up downloading it anyway. So much for trying to "stick it to the man", eh?

3. DEXTERITY macrumors 6502a

Are the new multiplayer maps only for co-op or can you play all modes? It wasn't clear from the review I read..

4. Piarco macrumors 68030

Piarco

I think it'll be play all modes. At least that what is inferred...

1200 is definitely too steep... but like most I'll cave in and buy it :rolleyes: so much for my willpower!

5. DEXTERITY macrumors 6502a

thanks, now if they would on only update battlefield 2

6. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

one if my friends bought it last night about 13 hours ago and is still downloading it

7. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

Yeah servers are completely overwhelmed :rolleyes:
    I'm only at 32% and I started last night :eek:

8. kwajo.com macrumors 6502a

kwajo.com

maybe you guys can help me, I just got a 360 this week, which do you think is the bette rgame purchase, COD 2 or GRAW? I played the demos of both and they both seem fun, but which will be a better investment as a full game?

9. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

Hard chioce. My clan play both extensively and love both for different reasons. Team wise and for strategy it has to be G.R.A.W

For frag fest and all out action, COD2. It also has more maps to come compared to G.R.A.W

However....

As single player games go, Graw is more challenging. But both are still Excellent. 2 AAA titles there the difference between them is negligable quality wise.... treat yourseld, buy both ;)

10. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Agree 100%. COD2 in my opinion was more fun and exciting while GRAW is more of a nail biter....

As for the update. I think it's worth 1200 points. I mean, it's 725 MB large. That's a really LARGE update.

11. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

Yep. defo.

Also call of duty map pack is worth getting. New maps are excellent too. 500 points I think for the 4 maps (2 free + 2 at 500)

4/5 more will be available this coming month for 900 extra points...

I know points seem expensive, but when you consider how much add on packs are for pc's they are pretty reasonable.

12. Piarco macrumors 68030

Piarco

Another in agreement here. Either way you'll have a blast on whatever game you get.

If my GRAW download finishes tonight I'll be playing with the other guys from F.R.A.G (fragracingandgaming.com) and I know most of the 360 users from MR are on my friends list - maybe see you in there.

I'll resurrect the XBL gamertag thread for any new comers or updates...

13. DEXTERITY macrumors 6502a

I would say GRAW if you want to play online. It almost has a socom feel to it, but not really.. it is far better then COD online.. Battlefield 2 is fun as well. I actually think its better online then both GRAW and COD..