GRAW Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by benyaimin, Jul 1, 2006.

1. benyaimin macrumors member

2. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

I have it. In my opinion, it's well worth the money – the new maps are very cool and being able to play them at night or day is sweet, and forces you to adjust your tactics accordingly. The new weapons are all pretty nice too, though I haven't tried out the SR-25 SD sniper rifle yet. I enjoy my M468 rifle too much.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Yeah got it too.

As a clan game, any expansion to this great game is an essential purchase, thankfully it's well worth it.

The new maps are very good, shipping port being my favorite.

Also the new day conditions to the existing maps adds a little extra to the game too.

It's a good expansion pack and will add a good few months to a game, so when you've already invtested a good amount into it, it seems worthwhile.

With the remainder of your points you could also downlaod the new invasion pack for COD2....

4. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Do any of you think this will ever be free? Sorta like how the Halo 2 expansion packs cost money to get them early, but if you waited, they were free? I have kinda burnt myself out on G.R.A.W right now, so I don't have an interest in getting the pack, but maybe in 6 months I might.

I'm not sure how the marketplace is going to work on the 360, if stuff will ever go down in price or just become free downloads for games. I would have to imagine that after a while, much of the the early 360 games that have contain will either just be removed or become free to download from the marketplace.

5. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

It might become free in six months or so. Or maybe never. I doubt older content will be taken off, in any case.

6. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

7. crachoar macrumors 6502a

It was nice, from the ten minutes (total) that I could play of the new maps and such...

...until my 360 hard-crashed about sixty times.

8. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

That's odd. I doubt it has anything to do with the update, though.

9. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

^ yeah my xbox 360 has been freezing a lot lately, but that was before the update so :rolleyes:

10. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

My Xbox has never frozen, crashed, overheated, or had any of the other problems mentioned… *shrug*

Hope you get it fixed so you can enjoy GRAW more.