Great games for $4.99...

Discussion in 'Games' started by neonart, Jun 23, 2005.

1. neonart macrumors 65816

Sep 4, 2002
    Near a Mac since 1993.
    Not sure if this is at all MicroCenter locations, but in the Marietta, GA store they had a small selection of games for $4.99. These included Indian Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, Star Trek Elite Force II, X2 Wolverine's Revenge, 007 NightFire, Tomb Rader Revelation, Tomb Raider Chronicles, and maybe a couple more.

I bought Indy,Elite Force II, and TR Chronicles.

Indy is alot of fun. Definitely entertaining for 5 bucks!

Star Trek Elite Force II is AWESOME! Based on an advanced Q3 engine, the graphics are fantastic and the game is very good. I would have payed full retail for it if I had known about it. Very, very good.

Chronicles looks dated, but it was worth it for nostalgia.

Some may like the others.

Just thought I'd share this great find. Heck, a super sized burger value meal is $5. These games should provide more enjoyment than one of those. :)
  2. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

Mar 17, 2004
    I actually like the original Elite Force better than the second; it's an absolutely awesome game. I play it on the server with the [sniper] mod where you only get the rifle and only can fire the secondary fire. You can rocket jump without being hurt, and the action is insane when everyone is trying to snipe people that are rocket jumping around the map.