Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

poohat1000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 11, 2005
London
anyone know any great web design agencies / freelance people - got a link to their site?

I'm looking to get in contact with people whose site really represents and accurately reflects their work; smart.. not too arty farty - some corporate work even (i know coming from a guy with poohat1000 as his username - lesson in life there ; never sign up to a forum after a couple of glasses of wine (-: ) not too straight and narrow, but then not a flash extravaganza where my cursor is going to turn into a gorilla or something equally as "wacky" - just clever smart ideas, no form over function.

thanks guys.

DesignerOnMac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2007
Just to brag a little......

anyone know any great web design agencies / freelance people - got a link to their site?

I'm looking to get in contact with people whose site really represents and accurately reflects their work; smart.. not too arty farty - some corporate work even (i know coming from a guy with poohat1000 as his username - lesson in life there ; never sign up to a forum after a couple of glasses of wine (-: ) not too straight and narrow, but then not a flash extravaganza where my cursor is going to turn into a gorilla or something equally as "wacky" - just clever smart ideas, no form over function.

thanks guys.

Checkout http://www.digitalpenandink.com

This is my portfolio for print work, if you like what you see, I can give you URLs for websites I have designed. Thanks and enjoy!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.