greek life

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Apr 6, 2003.

1. jefhatfield Retired

Jul 9, 2000
    any fans of my big fat greek life?

my wife is part greek american, so we get a kick out of the show every sunday

and the movie was very good and set up the perfect sitcom...i wonder if it was all planned like that?
  2. shadowfax macrumors 603

Sep 6, 2002
    Houston, TX
    i thought it was an excellent movie, but i don't think it lent itself to a sitcom, and think that the days of the sitcom are numbered.

but it was indeed a very original, fairly wholesome movie.
  3. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

Jul 9, 2000
    the sitcom is not as good as the movie, but i like the show better than a lot of other long standing tv shows on right now

my favorite tv show right now is 24...i didn't catch the first season at all

i liked the survivor 1 finale and i do like american idol even though i thought the first one maybe had more marketable stars

star search, though, has some amazing vocal talent
  4. zimv20 macrumors 601

Jul 18, 2002
    the movie almost didn't get made. the studio wanted to cast marisa tomei and make the ethnicity italian. but nina v. stuck to her guns and got it made the way she wrote it. kudos to her.
  5. Computer_Phreak macrumors 6502

Jul 15, 2002
    people make fun of me at school for being greek just cuz i go to a greek church...

so no i don't like the sitcom:D
  6. evoluzione macrumors 68010

Jul 19, 2002
    down the road, that's where i'll always be
    That sucks, that's their problem though, not yours, be proud of it mate :)

jefhatfield ... 24, amazing show. i missed the first season too, i was gonna watch it but missed the first episode, so thought, well, i rather watch it from the start, so, i joined and rented it from them, talk about addictive :)