Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaws01

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2006
Just got my new green ipod nano. I know may knows how it looks like, but i just happy for my new toy!

Attachments

• DSCN6373.JPG
    DSCN6373.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN6374.JPG
    DSCN6374.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN6376.JPG
    DSCN6376.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN6377.JPG
    DSCN6377.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 123

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Noice. I just got as pink one for the girlthing. It's so tiny next to my 40GB 4G. Even the packaging is more compact. Plus it came fully charged. :cool:

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California
Funny how an iPod nano commercial started playing on TV as soon as I opened this thread! no kidding

The packaging is quite cool. All the colors look nice, green is one of 'em.

jaws01

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2006
Thats the first thing I noticed too, It was fully charged. But I think its kinda pointless, you need to upload some music first before using it.

I'm glad they stop giving the itunes on a cd, such a waste.

I think apple should make a pearl white nano. i'd be all over like white on rice! hahaha

Dalriada

macrumors 6502
Aug 26, 2004
Moorlough Shore
Don't wish to hijack this thread but I also just recvd a shiny brand new green iPod nano. Thing is when I first connected it to my PowerBook, it immediately showed up without any pre-configuration under the name "Frogman" and was Windows formatted :)rolleyes: ) with already 1GB of music.

Happens to be very much the same music taste as my daughter so she was quite happy but anyone had a similair experience ? The box was sealed and the iPod had not a scratch nor a fingerprint :confused:

- Dal

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Don't wish to hijack this thread but I also just recvd a shiny brand new green iPod nano. Thing is when I first connected it to my PowerBook, it immediately showed up without any pre-configuration under the name "Frogman" and was Windows formatted :)rolleyes: ) with already 1GB of music.

Happens to be very much the same music taste as my daughter so she was quite happy but anyone had a similair experience ? The box was sealed and the iPod had not a scratch nor a fingerprint :confused:

- Dal

That's weird. Sounds like they've given you a refurb or a returned model or someone at the store has used it as a demo - that sticker's easy to reseal.

If it's working fine and is in perfect nick then I'd just keep it but talk about a strange occurrence.

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
My 1G iPod Shuffle came fully charged as well. Its good because you can start messing about as soon as u rip open the box unlike many other products where you have to charge it for 24hrs before even turning it on.

Phat Elvis

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2005
Phila, PA
Yeah, I really liked that it was fully charged too.

Congrats on the new iPod. Love the green.

Any thoughts for a name yet? Frogman appears to be taken...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.