Green Ipod Nano

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by jaws01, Nov 13, 2006.

1. jaws01 macrumors member

Nov 3, 2006
    Just got my new green ipod nano. I know may knows how it looks like, but i just happy for my new toy!

Attached Files:

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Apr 3, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Noice. I just got as pink one for the girlthing. It's so tiny next to my 40GB 4G. Even the packaging is more compact. Plus it came fully charged. :cool:
  3. apfhex macrumors 68030

Aug 8, 2006
    Northern California
    Funny how an iPod nano commercial started playing on TV as soon as I opened this thread! no kidding

The packaging is quite cool. All the colors look nice, green is one of 'em.
  4. jaws01 thread starter macrumors member

Nov 3, 2006
    Thats the first thing I noticed too, It was fully charged. But I think its kinda pointless, you need to upload some music first before using it.

I'm glad they stop giving the itunes on a cd, such a waste.

I think apple should make a pearl white nano. i'd be all over like white on rice! hahaha
  5. Dalriada macrumors 6502

Aug 26, 2004
    Moorlough Shore
    Don't wish to hijack this thread but I also just recvd a shiny brand new green iPod nano. Thing is when I first connected it to my PowerBook, it immediately showed up without any pre-configuration under the name "Frogman" and was Windows formatted :)rolleyes: ) with already 1GB of music.

Happens to be very much the same music taste as my daughter so she was quite happy but anyone had a similair experience ? The box was sealed and the iPod had not a scratch nor a fingerprint :confused:

- Dal
  6. Chundles macrumors G4

Jul 4, 2005
    That's weird. Sounds like they've given you a refurb or a returned model or someone at the store has used it as a demo - that sticker's easy to reseal.

If it's working fine and is in perfect nick then I'd just keep it but talk about a strange occurrence.
  7. illstabyou macrumors newbie

Nov 13, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Can't help but think of cassette tapes when I see the packaging. Very cool. :)
  8. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

Oct 16, 2006
    My 1G iPod Shuffle came fully charged as well. Its good because you can start messing about as soon as u rip open the box unlike many other products where you have to charge it for 24hrs before even turning it on.
  9. Phat Elvis macrumors 6502

Dec 26, 2005
    Phila, PA
    Yeah, I really liked that it was fully charged too.

Congrats on the new iPod. Love the green.

Any thoughts for a name yet? Frogman appears to be taken...
  10. jaws01 thread starter macrumors member

Nov 3, 2006
    Name?! people name thier electronics?!?!?
  11. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

Oct 16, 2006
    Who dosent?
  12. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Apr 6, 2005
    Freakin' sweet pod :cool:. Thanx for sharing.
  13. TyPod macrumors 68000

Nov 2, 2006
    And Yourself?
    Green is in my opinion one of the coolest colors.