Grenade cooking?

Discussion in 'Games' started by rye9, Oct 27, 2005.

1. rye9 macrumors 65816

rye9

In Call of Duty, to cook grenades, you have to left click then right click. On an Apple mouse, this is not possible to left click, hold, and right click. this is bc the mighty mouse can only click one side at a time. BUT... if i was to do this on a laptop, could i use the trackpad button to left click then right click on a mighty mouse or would the trackpad cancel out and disable the mouse button. I plan on buying an ibook and COD so i was asking if this is a possible way to cook grenades.

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Can't you go into the preferences and change the configuration?

3. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

If you can't change the prefs...do you have to use a mighty mouse? It sounds like you don't have it already (if you're yet to buy the iBook and CoD)...the mighty mouse isn't nearly as good as some of the wireless logitech and micro$oft mice that cost the same or cheaper. :)

4. rye9 thread starter macrumors 65816

rye9

Well the thing is... i want a mighty mouse. I dont want to get a non apple mouse for my ibook. I was just hoping that this was a solution to be able to cook grenades.

5. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

I respect your decision, but Apple mice, you will find, are way behind the times, even if they do match the iBooks. :(

6. rye9 thread starter macrumors 65816

rye9

Thanks for the very kind answer. But how are they behind times though? When the mighty mouse came out, it was 2 button and has a scroll ball which is similar to the other 2 button scroll wheel mice out there. What is so bad about it? Is it the one shell design, bc it limits my playing capabilities?

7. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Try one before you assume that it's great just because it's an Apple product. There are several from Logitech that are available which might work better for you.

8. Demon Hunter macrumors 68020

Not that many servers use cooking I thought? I didn't play UO though.