Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by miTunes75, Oct 24, 2006.

1. miTunes75 macrumors 6502

You know,I cannot believe that it took me three years to figure out that Grey's Anatomy is a WONDERFUl show! I was always addicted to ER. But, ever since I started watching Grey's I have backed off of ER.

My wife's friend introduced us to Greys about 3 weeks ago by bringin over her DVD seasons 1 and 2. She told us we HAD to watch them and she wasn't going to accept no for an answer. We gave the 1st couple of shows a try and we were instantly hooked. It got to the point to where my wife and I would put the kids to bed by 8pm and we'd watch one dvd per night. We are now caught up to season 3.

I ended up obtaining shows 1-5 of season 3 and we watched the first show yesterday.

My, my, my. Meredith is definately in a pickle. She's a moron. She's been in love with McDreamy this whole time She needs to stick with him instead of hangin with McVet. What a ho. lol

Anyone interested in discussing the show?

2. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Ya, my mom was an ER fanatic two. She just got hooked about 3 weeks ago on grey's

3. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

For both my wife and my daughter who's a med student, it's a must see. They've weaned off of ER and happily embraced their new, soapy Med. My daughter says it helped her with her A&P course. :rolleyes:

I managed to stay tuned for about half an hour, once. I've been cured. :)

4. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    Ya I've been watching GA since season one

It's a good show because it's very female friendly, so I can watch it with my girlfriend....

unlike my other fav shows like Heroes, Lost, Jericho

Luckily she likes 24 too....

5. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

I watch it with my girlfriend as well.

Meredith really is a ho. Now she doesn't have anyone to sleep with though because she broke up with McVet and McDreamy broke up with her. I'm sure it'll be one more episode or something before she finds someone.

Also, I think something is going to happen to Izzy's check. Anyone else? Maybe a kitchen fire that destroys it? She's dumb for not depositing it.

6. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Probably - although of course in real life they'd just replace it.

7. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

Ya Meredith is a mega ho..

She's easily the most annoying person on the show, seconded by McDreamy (gag)

8. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Is that her name? (the Dr. Fickle person?) That's why I bailed after the first half hour. I know enough of those in real life, so a fantasy version didn't do it, for me.

9. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

I'm enjoying the Christina/Dr. Burke storyline. It's going to be interesting to see how long he can hide his problem from everyone.

Yeah, but this is TV. They need to find a way to make her go back to work ;)

EDIT: Sorry for the double post :(

10. miTunes75 thread starter macrumors 6502

what what what????!?!?!?

Remember I'm on ep 1 of sea 3. i didn't know that Fin broke up with McHo (that's what I call her) and McDreamy broke up with her, too! I think that's funny. But, she's in love with McD and McD is in love with McH. Whatever.

I told my wife more than once it's going to end up like the last show of Friends for the series Finale. Ross and Rachel were on again, off again, on again, off again...and guess what! They ended up together at the end. I think this may happen here. But, I could be wrong.

I hope I don't have to, but I may have to stop looking at this thread that I created to avoid spoilers. LOL. But, please, let's keep talking! It's a fun show to talk about.

11. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Ah! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spoil it. Sorry.

12. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

I liked it until that amazingly lame-ass plot love affair betwixt an intern and a patient went way way way way into foolish soap operaness.
    That would never, ever, ever happen. I lost a lot of respect for the writers. My wife says it's good again, but it's tainted with stupid.

13. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

My gf sets my Tivo for it since S1. She got me to watch it and I never miss an ep now. It's our Monday nights - I watch the Doogie Howser kids show- which cracks me up and then we watch GA.

14. vanzskater272 macrumors regular

Last season was great but this season is kind of stupid. Like that guy with the tree through his chest and the old man who got his face blown up lol.

15. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

lol

ya that was funny

16. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

LethalWolfe

So you have a problem w/someone impaled on a tree limb, but two people by a steel pole or someone w/an unexploded, homemade bazooka round stuck in their chest is a-okay? ;)

Lethal

17. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Isnt there supposed to be a 2 hour episode on tonight, or is abc.com and my tivo scheduling off? Maybe im losing my mind..

Ed

18. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

What are the chances of Izzy and George hooking up again? I'm not sure Torez is right for George; what do you think?

19. janey macrumors 603

janey

Holy thread revival. :p

Personally I don't think George and Callie are breaking up anytime soon. It almost seems like Shonda has it out for Izzy the most gorgeous intern on the show (personally I think addison is one hell of a milf) to suffer through all this crap...Denny, the money, George..bah.

20. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Ok is Addison the red haired girl? Which one is Shonda? What's a milf? :confused:

21. janey macrumors 603

janey

Addison == Shepherd/McDreamy's ex wife, redhead, Sloane/McSteamy's (the plastic surgeon) latest partner, the go-to person for advice about adultery, mother (well, she's not quite a mother) I'd like to **** :eek:

Shonda Rhimes is the creator of and one of the writers for Grey's Anatomy.

22. Benjamin macrumors 6502a

Benjamin

yes (played by kate wash), the writer and ... er... milf.

*oh i got owned by janey by 3 min.

23. janey macrumors 603

janey

[​IMG]

hot hot hot :eek:

24. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Thanks for the definitions Benjamin. :)

Are you a gay girl Janey? :p

25. Benjamin macrumors 6502a

Benjamin

^^ hahahah macdrive