Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

miTunes75

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 29, 2006
You know,I cannot believe that it took me three years to figure out that Grey's Anatomy is a WONDERFUl show! I was always addicted to ER. But, ever since I started watching Grey's I have backed off of ER.

My wife's friend introduced us to Greys about 3 weeks ago by bringin over her DVD seasons 1 and 2. She told us we HAD to watch them and she wasn't going to accept no for an answer. We gave the 1st couple of shows a try and we were instantly hooked. It got to the point to where my wife and I would put the kids to bed by 8pm and we'd watch one dvd per night. We are now caught up to season 3.

I ended up obtaining shows 1-5 of season 3 and we watched the first show yesterday.

My, my, my. Meredith is definately in a pickle. She's a moron. She's been in love with McDreamy this whole time She needs to stick with him instead of hangin with McVet. What a ho. lol

Anyone interested in discussing the show?

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
For both my wife and my daughter who's a med student, it's a must see. They've weaned off of ER and happily embraced their new, soapy Med. My daughter says it helped her with her A&P course. :rolleyes:

I managed to stay tuned for about half an hour, once. I've been cured. :)

it5five

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2006
New York
I watch it with my girlfriend as well.

Meredith really is a ho. Now she doesn't have anyone to sleep with though because she broke up with McVet and McDreamy broke up with her. I'm sure it'll be one more episode or something before she finds someone.

Also, I think something is going to happen to Izzy's check. Anyone else? Maybe a kitchen fire that destroys it? She's dumb for not depositing it.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
it5five said:
Also, I think something is going to happen to Izzy's check. Anyone else? Maybe a kitchen fire that destroys it? She's dumb for not depositing it.
Probably - although of course in real life they'd just replace it.

quigleybc

macrumors 68030
it5five said:
I watch it with my girlfriend as well.

Meredith really is a ho. Now she doesn't have anyone to sleep with though because she broke up with McVet and McDreamy broke up with her. I'm sure it'll be one more episode or something before she finds someone.

Ya Meredith is a mega ho..

She's easily the most annoying person on the show, seconded by McDreamy (gag)

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
quigleybc said:
Ya Meredith is a mega ho..

She's easily the most annoying person on the show, seconded by McDreamy (gag)
Is that her name? (the Dr. Fickle person?) That's why I bailed after the first half hour. I know enough of those in real life, so a fantasy version didn't do it, for me.

it5five

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2006
New York
I'm enjoying the Christina/Dr. Burke storyline. It's going to be interesting to see how long he can hide his problem from everyone.

jsw said:
Probably - although of course in real life they'd just replace it.

Yeah, but this is TV. They need to find a way to make her go back to work ;)

EDIT: Sorry for the double post :(

miTunes75

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 29, 2006
what what what????!?!?!?

Remember I'm on ep 1 of sea 3. i didn't know that Fin broke up with McHo (that's what I call her) and McDreamy broke up with her, too! I think that's funny. But, she's in love with McD and McD is in love with McH. Whatever.

I told my wife more than once it's going to end up like the last show of Friends for the series Finale. Ross and Rachel were on again, off again, on again, off again...and guess what! They ended up together at the end. I think this may happen here. But, I could be wrong.

I hope I don't have to, but I may have to stop looking at this thread that I created to avoid spoilers. LOL. But, please, let's keep talking! It's a fun show to talk about.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
I liked it until that amazingly lame-ass plot love affair betwixt an intern and a patient went way way way way into foolish soap operaness.
That would never, ever, ever happen. I lost a lot of respect for the writers. My wife says it's good again, but it's tainted with stupid.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
My gf sets my Tivo for it since S1. She got me to watch it and I never miss an ep now. It's our Monday nights - I watch the Doogie Howser kids show- which cracks me up and then we watch GA.

vanzskater272

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2006
Last season was great but this season is kind of stupid. Like that guy with the tree through his chest and the old man who got his face blown up lol.

LethalWolfe

macrumors G3
Jan 11, 2002
Los Angeles
vanzskater272 said:
Last season was great but this season is kind of stupid. Like that guy with the tree through his chest and the old man who got his face blown up lol.
So you have a problem w/someone impaled on a tree limb, but two people by a steel pole or someone w/an unexploded, homemade bazooka round stuck in their chest is a-okay? ;)

Lethal

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Isnt there supposed to be a 2 hour episode on tonight, or is abc.com and my tivo scheduling off? Maybe im losing my mind..

Ed

janey

macrumors 603
Dec 20, 2002
sunny los angeles
What are the chances of Izzy and George hooking up again? I'm not sure Torez is right for George; what do you think?
Holy thread revival. :p

Personally I don't think George and Callie are breaking up anytime soon. It almost seems like Shonda has it out for Izzy the most gorgeous intern on the show (personally I think addison is one hell of a milf) to suffer through all this crap...Denny, the money, George..bah.

MACDRIVE

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
Clovis, California
Holy thread revival. :p

Personally I don't think George and Callie are breaking up anytime soon. It almost seems like Shonda has it out for Izzy the most gorgeous intern on the show (personally I think addison is one hell of a milf) to suffer through all this crap...Denny, the money, George..bah.

Ok is Addison the red haired girl? Which one is Shonda? What's a milf? :confused:

janey

macrumors 603
Dec 20, 2002
sunny los angeles
walsh.jpg

hot hot hot :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.