Griffin AirClick (iPod, mini and Mac) and SmartDeck (iPod and mini)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Jalexster, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Jalexster macrumors 6502a

http://www.ipodlounge.com/ipodnews.php?id=P6045

Looks really cool. Compared to things like TEN-Technology's NaviPod, this seems better. The fact that it can also work with your Mac (and PC) is great too. Then there is a great option for those who feel like controling their iPod using their tape deck controls; The SmartDeck.

Great looking products. I'm getting the AirClick when it comes out, for my mini.

Edit: Looks like it works with PCs! WOO HOO!
    http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/airclick/

2. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

The AirClick USB should be useful for anyone without a Bluetooth phone. I think the SmartDeck interests me the most though.

3. Poff macrumors 65816

Poff

Airclick USB seems way too cool to be true! So cool it is! :)

4. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Really? In which way?

5. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

He's talking about salling clicker. An app that can do about the same thing with a bluetooth equiped laptop and phone.

6. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

I don't see how the AirClick will be that useful. It doesn't look like you can attact an iTrip of anything other then a lineout to the top of it. Sorta defeats the purpose if you ask me. If they designed it to fit on the bottom of the iPod, then it would be useful in the car.

I do like the USB adapter for the computer. I can really see myself sitting on my bed, controlling the music on the computer with the remote. Even better if it can go through walls. Then I could sit in the living room and control the music to my express.