Grr.. I'm stuck with iLife 1! Heads up!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Poff, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Poff macrumors 65816

Poff

I reformatted my harddrive yesterday, installed 10.2 again and got all the automatical updates. Only iLife wasn't updated. :/

So I browsed through Apples download pages, aswell as download.com, but it seems they've totally removed the older versions of iLife, I guess to force people to pay for the new upgrade. I guess I would have done that if it wasn't for the fact that I don't have a DVD-drive.. :(

So anyone know where this can be downloaded? And if you have backed up those files, keep on to them if you don't plan on buying a newer version of iLife soon.. :mad:

One more thing.. I archived my photos by burning them inside of iPhoto, only iPhoto 1 does not support this. Any way I can get my photos AND albums back in to the program?

2. Poff thread starter macrumors 65816

Poff

I ended up just dragging the cd's onto iLife, so the pictures are in. Guess I'll just have to find some time to make all the albums again later.. :(

I first tried to just copy the cd's into the Pictures > iPhoto folder, but then iPhoto wouldn't even start.. :(

3. kewpid macrumors regular

4. Poff thread starter macrumors 65816

Poff