GTA:London

Discussion in 'Games' started by keysersoze, Dec 28, 2005.

1. keysersoze macrumors 68000

keysersoze

I'm kind of looking forward to playing this game-- I like the idea of being able to run around shooting people aimlessly, flaming their asses with a flamethrower and generally just blowing **** up... but now it can be done in a REAL city, not some stupid rendition. YAy!

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=28578

2. charmin macrumors member

charmin

You can race through Heathrow?

*starts his car*

3. cvalda macrumors member

This is The Inquirer you're quoting. Not so reliable. If this were real news, you would see this on every major gaming website and every GTA fan orgasming about the possibilities for the game.

Besides, they already made a GTA in London called GTA: London 1969 for the original PlayStation.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I hope they are true to London in this game. could be the next GTA game I buy, the only one I really liked was Vice City purely for the 80's music and feel :D

London. hope its good. but I'm guessing it will have the same feel as the previous GTA's. I can't believe people stand for that level of buggy software. oh wait. *looks at XP*
    If they somehow get Manchester in there then I'd buy it and download a completed file just to drive around my nearest city just messing around :)

... though my nearest city is Leeds. ho hum!

5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

would definitely be fun and interesting if it does happen.

6. FadeToBlack macrumors 68000

FadeToBlack

I'm not believing it 'til it's confirmed by Rockstar.

7. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

It would be pretty cool especially if they can do London accuratly, so maybe i could drive to my house hehehe :D

SHadow

8. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

The Inquirer isn't exactly a famed unreliable news source, either. Are you thinking of the Enquirer?

9. belvdr macrumors 601

The best London driving software, without any type of weapons, was Midtown Madness 2. Before the 3D GTA series came to be, this was so much fun.