*Guaranteed* Next Business Day shipping?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by srxtr, Jul 21, 2011.

1. macrumors 6502a

Jul 1, 2010
    I ordered on the 21st at 8AM using Guaranteed Next Business Day shipping option. My delivery date estimation is July 22-25, and hasn't been shipped yet, which suggests that I will most likely get my item on the 25th (assuming they don't do deliveries over the weekend).

I figured Guaranteed Next Business Day meant the item should arrive the very next business day, which should be the 22nd.

Am I missing something here?
  2. macrumors member

Jul 19, 2011
  3. bwphoto, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011

macrumors member

May 2, 2006
    I'm in the same boat. Can only imagine they literally meant "shipping" and not "arrival".
  4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jul 1, 2010
    "Guaranteed delivery 1 business day after product is available."

Taken from their description @ apple.com. We can argue about the "after product is available" part, but I think it's safe to assume the product is definitely available (unless out of stock, but I don't think they are)
  5. macrumors member

Nov 28, 2006
    I always took it as guaranteed once it has been shipped. So once you get a shipping notice
  6. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jul 1, 2010
    I'm sad :(

I was so bored yesterday, was very tempted to cancel my online order and buy it from the store.

Looks like I may have a boring weekend... I guess I'll just have to go to the movies with my wife or something.