Guerrilla Radio

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Machead III, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Machead III macrumors 6502

Machead III

Hey guys, just advertising a new political activist site me and some guys recently put online. So far we only have the forum up and its only being tested with 2 or 3 sites, but it should grow once we start to really promote it.

Anyways, come check it out and give us your opinion :)

Guerrilla Radio Forums

2. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

The only good comunist is a dead one.

The left is the bigest political lie ever.

I rather be center or center right, leftisism always end up in corruption and never gives anything good to the people, it uses the people to gain power.

3. Judo macrumors regular

Way to go mymemory. That's not a very fair or honest approach you have taken. I understand were you have come from, but really.

Hey Machead III, looks good. I'll have a look around.

4. Juventuz macrumors 6502a

Juventuz

5. Machead III thread starter macrumors 6502

Machead III

Thanks man, give us some feedback too, we want it to be ready for when we start promoting it, which will (hopefully) attract a load of members.

6. wwworry macrumors regular

Is there going to be anything about Guerrilla Radio on it? anything about other things people have done outside of sanctioned media outlets? points made and ways of making points?

mymemory, where is the center without the left?

7. Machead III thread starter macrumors 6502

Machead III

Mabye if you register and post those topics there will be ;)

We plan on making an action forum onc ethings pick up and cramming it with news and info on events that everyone can get involved in, and we are already making bonds with large activist sites like AOJ etc.

8. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

Thanks, Machead, I will check it out. Is this a board with a UK slant? I would love to read more about what folks are saying about events in Europe. We tend to dominate the boards here with US topics.

9. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Just out of curiousity, will there be any "radio" involved? Perhaps a bootleg Shortwave rig?

I'm a bit of a radio hobbyist...

10. Pinto macrumors newbie

As Bush and Co are not "lefties", what is their excuse?

11. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

Got to watch out for those lefties! Mandela, Martin Luther King, Jr., Gorbachov, Willy Brandt, ... Shall I go on? How about Jefferson? Lincoln was pretty radical in his day.

I have to say your opening statement, mymemory, is one of the most amazing I've read since joining this little community. A bit bloodthirsty don't you think? But then the Axis powers during World War II called themselves the Anti-Comintern Alliance and used just such a message to further their hate. Sorry, if that comparison offends you, but I don't much like calls for political opponents deaths, no matter what side they come from.

12. Machead III thread starter macrumors 6502

Machead III

Bit o' shameless advertising here, but just to let you all know, we got a store up with some propaganda merch, all the money goes towards the site and hosting etc. so feel free to buy away ;) :D :D