guess what windows is doing to me?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by i_am_a_cow, Nov 1, 2004.

1. i_am_a_cow macrumors regular

Right now I am relying on Windows 2000 so that I can render images for a short film that I am finishing up. It's due by the end of the day. Guess what? Almost half of the files that I get become corrupted in one way or another, whether it's crashing during copying (for some reason the source files get corrupted), or during downloading. Right now I am redownloading everything incredibly carefully, as not to disturb the angry little windows man, and his friend "Dr. Watson." (In case you didn't catch that, Dr. Watson is some type of error system inside of windows that keeps malpracticing on my movie.) What @$$holes windows and dr. watson are for screwing me over right when my deadline is due (and pretty much since I've started downloading my rendered files about a month ago)

Bill Gates is a greedy manipulative @$*#, and his company sucks

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

Is it Windows 2000 or a program you are using under Windows 2000. It very well might not be a problem with the OS. I would imagine it's a problem with a 3rd party program and then Windows 2nd... :)

3. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

It seems to me that Windows is your choice. It is the height of hypocracy to choose a crappy system and then complain about it.