Guess where Zell Miller is going to work next...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mactastic, Dec 15, 2004.

1. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

That's right FOX News has hired Miller as a commentator.

I wonder if Miller will be presented as 'the liberal' in FOX's Fair and Balanced debates?

2. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

3. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

*Cough* payoff *cough* political reward *cough*

4. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

It's good they added some balance to their pundit pool.

5. mactastic thread starter macrumors 68040

mactastic

Well they didn't have enough Democrats, so now they can claim to have added another 'lefty' to the stable.

6. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I've heard Zell Miller speak. "Unbalanced" is actually the word that comes to mind.

7. Taft macrumors 65816

Taft

No kidding. The RNC speech he gave was astounding. And the right-wing pundits say Al Gore is crazy!

Rich.

Taft

8. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I saw a couple of Democrats support Bush for the same reason I don't. Sure he talks big about security, and supporting the troops, and getting the bad guys... but if you watch what he does more than what he says, people like Miller and Koch shouldn't have been supporting him. Everytime they start to talk about why they supported him, I'd think they haven't been paying too much attention to how badly things are going. Not to say that Kerry was that great, but to accuse him of giving the troops spit-balls, then watching troops complaining to Rumsfeld... you'd think they'd be more critical of the adminstration doing exactly what they warned Kerry would do.

Kinda like Alan Keyes calling Cheney's Daughter all sorts of horrible names, but being offended when Edwards mentions she's a lesbian. Something a lot of us weren't even aware of for some reason. Hypocrites.