Guess Who Iraq's New Oil Minister Is!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mactastic, Apr 28, 2005.

1. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Ahmad Chalabi!

Wanted in Jordan, accused of giving US intelligence to the Iranians, and probably the single most responsible person for providing misleading information about Saddam's WMD program. A former CIA asset, and a tool of this administration and surprise surprise.... he is given the oil ministry, at least temporarily.

Bad news people.

2. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

3. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

Caution, rabbit hole ahead....

Something usually stinks around a Bush... It's usually an ***hole. Only in this administration we're dealing with far and away a more than one-to-one ratio. :eek:

In fact, some would say even the Bush stinks.... though the neocons say the Bush in question has no smell at all and the rest of us insist the neocons simply have no sense or taste.

Meanwhile the very few pundits on the left are running around with their shirts up over their heads screaming about TP for their Whitehouse.

(" I am Democrattico! I come from Kennibunkport! Where I come from we have no Whitehouse! You will give me TP for my Whitehouse!!")

This Government is far too surreal for it's own good. Have another hit of that good acid Alice, it'll be election season again soon.

4. Desertrat macrumors newbie

The sad thing about this sort of corruption is that so long as the oil flows, Lincoln's Gettysburg Address applies: "The world will little note nor long remember..."

'Rat

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Why didn't they just cut out the middle man and make Dick Cheney the Oil Minister?

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Who says they didn't?

7. mactastic thread starter macrumors 68040

mactastic

Chalabi deserves to be employed by the sanitation ministry...

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil