1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Hacker videozine!!! YAY!! FUN!!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by cb911, Oct 15, 2003.

1. macrumors 601

cb911

Hacking is a tech discussion, so i guess this is the best place to post this...

i just came across this yesterday: http://www.thebroken.org/.

they make a sort of hacker videozine. episode 1 is out now, looks good, but i haven't watched all of it yet.

it's a pretty big DL, 45MB for low res, 82MB for high res, but it's worth it. :D

2. macrumors 6502a

Schiffi

omg!

hey, I think it's funny.

3. macrumors 601

cb911

yeah, it's kinda funny. not very entertaining if you already know about that sort of stuff.

i'm going to keep my eye out for the 2nd episode though... i hope they get into some more serious stuff. ;) :D

4. macrumors 6502

ScottDodson

yeah, nice video...but I'm also keeping my eye's peeled for episode 2...hoping they get into some "real" hacking. As far as picking up WiFi and getting free pizza....that's streatching it for a hacker tip :rolleyes: I don't really take hacking tips from a guy that works for techtv...just not a fan of ole Mr. Rose I guess.

I DO like the tip about getting Bonzi Buddy though...LOL, thank god..now I can get it!!!! :eek:

Nice Link..:

5. macrumors newbie

Haha, that's great. I hope they keep making them. Maybe they'll get a spot on TechTV or something.