Hackers!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by XnavxeMiyyep, Jun 23, 2010.

1. macrumors 65816

XnavxeMiyyep

2. macrumors 6502a

runplaysleeprun

3. macrumors G3

Counterfit

I bet that hacker will sure be surprised when he goes to turn on the blender that I don't have! :D

4. macrumors 603

I don't have a blender either. Instead, I've programmed by laser-equipped security robot to go into hunt mode when it receives any "turn on blender" commands. That wily hacker is in for a surprise!

Or I'm in trouble the next time I want margaritas.

5. macrumors 65816

Mousse

Boy, oh boy. Talk about your Expert Excrement Expeditor. I haven't been around that much BS since I quiting a dairy farm back in the late 90's.:p Funny article though.:cool:

6. macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

It came from Fox, so it can't possibly be true.

7. macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

I find it offensive that these people are paid for writing this and get to be called journalists.

Coming from someone who has worked as a journalist and in the I.T. field...this is just crap, from every perspective.

8. macrumors 68000

Ohh no! But I keep all my expensive possessions in my blender!

9. macrumors 6502

BanjoBanker

If my blender suddenly starts, I am going for my M4! All this comes as no surprise as we wire more things together in our homes. The quest for "convenience" of many people never ceases to amaze me. My home network is password protected and there is nothing attached to the network other than the computers. I can put a key in the lock in my home, I do not need to use my iPhone over the internet to do so. I know I am safe by not over automated my home.

10. macrumors 65816

I didn't know my blender had WIFI I suspected as much from my ex GF's dildo though. I mean that thing was always on when her computer was.

11. macrumors 604

chrono1081

+1

The day I saw their "live coverage" of the last presidential election have different words then CNN and Al Jazeera (the two other networks I had on) was the day I stopped giving them any attention.

12. macrumors 68020

R94N