Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
I don't have a blender either. Instead, I've programmed by laser-equipped security robot to go into hunt mode when it receives any "turn on blender" commands. That wily hacker is in for a surprise!

Or I'm in trouble the next time I want margaritas.

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
I find it offensive that these people are paid for writing this and get to be called journalists.

Coming from someone who has worked as a journalist and in the I.T. field...this is just crap, from every perspective.

BanjoBanker

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2006
Mt Brook, AL
If my blender suddenly starts, I am going for my M4! All this comes as no surprise as we wire more things together in our homes. The quest for "convenience" of many people never ceases to amaze me. My home network is password protected and there is nothing attached to the network other than the computers. I can put a key in the lock in my home, I do not need to use my iPhone over the internet to do so. I know I am safe by not over automated my home.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
I didn't know my blender had WIFI I suspected as much from my ex GF's dildo though. I mean that thing was always on when her computer was.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.