1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Half Life 2: Ep 2 from Eurogamer

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by sikkinixx, May 21, 2007.

1. macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

2. macrumors Core

Dagless

Can't wait for Ep2 :D not just for the next part of a great series but Team Fortress 2 and Portal! I'll be glued to my PC :eek:

3. macrumors regular

4nr-

nice! Yeah, and im not expecting ep2 to be any longer.
    Edit: maybe im wrong ""programmer David Speyrer says they're still fine-tuning the chapters, "but I believe we ended up with six." Does that mean it's going to be another four-hour romp? In a word, no. "We're running at about six-to-eight hours in our playtests here."

4. macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

I am probably gonna spring for the Orange box on PS3 unless I get a new Mac that can run HL2 (come on good gfx card in the new mbp, im waitin for ya!!!!!) well so it should be fun to play HL2 > Ep1 > Ep2 then Portal and team fortress :D

In the meantime I think I will play through HL2 again...

5. macrumors Core

Dagless

Any Intel Mac will run HL2. All my decrepit laptops run HL2 very well (though it does absolutely blaze on my C2D iMac).

6. macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

Even with all the extra stuff in Lost Coast? Trying to run that on full on my PC is chop city... I know HL basically runs on anything but a Commodore 64 but that x1600 is getting mighty old and in the interview Newell said there are new graphically goodies :eek:

7. macrumors 68040

killmoms

I'm sure my 512MB Radeon X1900XT will handle Ep 2 just fine. ;)

8. macrumors Core

Dagless

*shrug* Lost Coast runs fine on my iMac. Strange things like firing the shotgun point blank at walls or enemies does give off a minute pause, though that could be the particles more than anything else. Can't see Ep1 running much slower than that. Which I probably should play :D

9. macrumors 68040

killmoms

Yes, you really should. It's quite good!