Half the drivers installed?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by LawrenceOrme, Nov 23, 2006.

1. LawrenceOrme macrumors newbie

Jul 25, 2006
    just got new windows XP, installed it, got the drivers and i run it and it works finefinefinefine...but then it tells me to restarts, i do, and come back with nothing extra?

i mean i ahve sound now...and i also have better graphics (resolution got smaller) and i have bluetooth, but i have no access to the trackpad with two fingers...the keys arnt the same and i cant connect wirelessly?

thanks ;[
  2. mcmadhatter macrumors 6502

Sep 6, 2005
    Bath, UK
    you can get software to map your mac keyboard to windows but i thought that the apple drivers did this anyway. go to control panel - system - device manager and check that none of the devices in the list have yellow ! symbols on them, you could try extracting the drivers to a folder and then "updating the driver" for anything that isn't configured correctly in device manager. what mac are you using?
  3. LawrenceOrme thread starter macrumors newbie

Jul 25, 2006
    macbook 1.83 512Mb (upgrading to 1GB this week when paypal bothers to give me some money...)

there are no ones with yellow! and im a wee annoyed.

I can live without right click (its shift and F10 on MOST things) its the sound I really need, its a pain opening up windows media player (version 11 sucks btw) and two finger scroll would be quite nice, but really emphasis on the sound/brightness.