Halloween Costumes :p

Discussion in 'Community' started by janey, Oct 14, 2003.

1. janey macrumors 603

janey

What are you guys gonna dress up as on halloween?

Last year i stuck my head into an old gutted CRT iMac and had tons of fun trying to get all the die-hard PC users in the neighborhood to switch ;)

This year, I'm trying to figure out some way to get a new LCD iMac and make that into a hat. I know i don't have much time, but i have most of it planned out :p Then I'll do the same thing I did this year ;)

2. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

I would laugh and call you a dork, but then I realized that I own a Star Trek uniform.

3. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

I might or might not dye my hair orange......

4. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

5. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

haha.

I might go as a yellow Samurai Master!

:see kill bill:

:p

6. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

God MrMacman you're obssesed with that movie......

7. true777 macrumors 6502a

true777

My best girlfriend and I once dressed up as "tired" and "wired" ( the two columns from wired magazine). She was in pajamas and slippers, and I in cyborg uniform with wires all over me. Most people got it without us explaining it.

Another year, she and I went as "S&M". We just bought 2 M&Ms costumes and replaced the M on one of them with an S. Again, everyone got it right away, and most people thought it was funny.

A really long time ago (like, in 1997 or so), me and a few friends were the "dead celebrities". We all dressed up as folks who had died within 2 months prior to that Halloween. I was Princess Di, a girlfriend was Mother Teresa, my boyfriend was John Denver, and two other friends were Dodi al Fayed and Gianni Versace. Again, everyone got it without any explaining! It was great.

8. iGav macrumors G3

Quality..... John Denver.... :p :p :p :p :p

9. Stike macrumors 65816

Stike

Here is my attempt on Jack Nicholson´s "Joker" :D

Attached Files:

10. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I am volunteering at a Halloween party thing at a local elementary school in my neighborhood, and I have to dress up; but I am to get a list of possible things I can dress up as, which i have not received yet, so I don't know what I am going to be as of now.

It isnt actually on Halloween though. It is really on Oct 18. As for Halloween, I probably wont dress up at all.

scem0

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I hope that we will get to see more Halloween Costumes. Thank you for sharing Stike, nice picture. LOL My wife is a fan of Jack Nicholson.

12. tpjunkie macrumors 65816

tpjunkie

I'm going as wayne campbell, from wayne's world

Excellent!

13. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I go to the local elementary school's Halloween carnival every year. The principal there always has a wonderfully inventive costume. One year she was a yellow school bus - made from a big cardboard box with suspenders holding it up.

I won their annual costume contest one year. I was a hippie.

I didn't pick a costume yet this year. Hmmm. iPod? Panther?

I've been to a Star Trek convention (talk about your weird costumes!) but I don't plan to be a Trek character. The "Enterprise" series has not inspired me.

On two occasions, I've been to a private party in Malibu put on by a group that spends over a month setting up elaborate decorations, complete with fog, sensor-triggered noises, and even a hydraulic-powered corpse that sits up and talks! Some people are really dedicated to their spookiness!