Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'Community' started by Mike Teezie, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Nov 20, 2002
    I can't think of much yet, though I work right next to a costume shop. Right now, I'm leaning towards going as Dubya. Anyone who knows me will see the humor in that.

What are you going as?
  2. homerjward macrumors 68030

May 11, 2004
    fig tree
    im gonna go with the "curl up on the couch and watch scary movies" approach this year cause my class is going to arkansas on tuesday and ill need to rest since i wont be doing any of that monday, but if i were going to a party/ trick or treating i'd go as saddam probably. saw a nice saddam mask at this costume shop a couple weeks ago and i'd just wear old dirty clothes. last year i wanted to wear a jacket, jeans and a t-shirt and duct-tape hot dogs to myself but my parents said i'd probably get shot at and in my neighborhood that's probably true...
  3. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Jul 4, 2004
    I loooove Halloween...

...it's the night before my birthday.

I'll be dining out with friends in Soho (London).

Which may involve a certain amount of glamming up...
  4. scem0 macrumors 604

Jul 16, 2002
    back in NYC!
    Last year I trick or treated in my regular clothes :eek: :p .

I don't think I'm going to do anything for Halloween this year. Candy isn't as cool as it once was. :)

5. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    I had a great time at Halloween as a youngster. Knew everyone, got lots of candy. :)
  6. deral macrumors regular

Jan 6, 2004
    Kahuku, Hawai'i
    Argg! Grrr! Halloweeen is on one Sunday this year :mad:
  7. Archaeopteryx macrumors regular

Oct 4, 2003
    Last year I had a killer halloween party.. this year (after having been kicked out of my last apt.) im probably just watching tv :p
  8. Mike Teezie thread starter macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Nov 20, 2002
    Come on guys, I'm 22 - and I'm still dressing up as something.

9. zelmo macrumors 603

Jul 3, 2004
    Mac since 7.5
    My 16 year old daughter (and no, I'm not going to fix her up with any of you people :D :D ) will no doubt do the Goth thing for Halloween (meaning she isn't dressing up).
    My wife and I will do the vampire and witch schtick for handing out candy and taking our 3 year old son around in his cool Dragon costume.
    Halloween rocks!
  10. Apple Hobo macrumors 6502a

Apple Hobo

Mar 19, 2004
    A series of tubes
    Make sure to get your kids an official set of pimp and ho costumes!

[you can search the forum for "pimp and ho costumes" if you missed that thread :D ]

Attached Files: