Halloween Party - No Pictures - Advice needed!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by harveypooka, Nov 1, 2006.

1. harveypooka macrumors 65816

Feb 24, 2004
    So I had an early Halloween Party last Friday. Made some evil punch, bought far too many sweets, a lot of beer....and I got my Canon Powershot A80, Canon MVX300i and my lasses Canon Powershot A400 stolen! I was quite drunk by the early hours, remember being unable to find the camcorder and just figured I'd put it down. Nope! Stolen! Gone! Zip!

My advice to you if you have a party, setup video surveillance, RFID everything, wiretap your friends days before to see if any robberies are occurring, barcode everything, laser trip wire a cabinet containing all your electrical goods which is in turn linked to explosives.

It was either one of our 'friends' (which is horrible to think about) or some random off the street managed to get it while someone was outside and nabbed the stuff and ran...

So, onto the good stuff! I've been looking at getting the Canon EOS 400D as a replacement...never owned a DSLR, any good lenses to get? What's the standard 18-55 lens like? What sort of fast memory card should I get? Tips? The usual... :D
  2. HckySo macrumors 6502

Apr 9, 2006
    turn around