Halo: I am stuck!

Discussion in 'Games' started by actingbiz1, Jun 22, 2006.

1. actingbiz1 macrumors member

actingbiz1

Ok, I have made it pretty far without cheats, but now I have no ammo for any weapons nor grenades. plus little health. and it saved my last checkpoint with this minimalistic health and ammo.
    How can I input cheat codes? Are there any? How can I get past this level? I cant simply run cause some dude with a rocket laucher blows me up.
    PLEASE HELP! If there are any trainers, patches, something, whatever please tell me where to find it.

2. Haoshiro macrumors 68000

Haoshiro

Perhaps you can backtrack and get some ammo/weapons you missed?

3. tangerineyum macrumors 6502

its just about impossible to not have any ammo. are u using only human weapons or something? its critical to game play and advancement to mix up your weapon usage.

4. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

5. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

Surely you would've noticed your low ammo (the counter flashes red) and you would've picked up weapons on the floor. Plasma pistols/ rifles and human pistols should easily defeat heavily armed enemies.

6. actingbiz1 thread starter macrumors member

actingbiz1

I was trying to run away from the people eating flood monsters while on my way to destroy the second reactor.

7. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

Are you getting attacked as soon as you respawn?

8. smwatson macrumors 6502a

smwatson

Dude i would not recommend you play Ninja Gaiden if you find Halo difficult :p

And just pick up a gun off the floor.

If you are respawning, you should respawn with a gun. Use that

9. Tanglewood macrumors 6502a

Tanglewood

worse comes to worse you could just restart the level and play smarter, conserve ammo and such.

Besides what level are you on and what difficulty? I'm guessing legendary?

EDIT - Wait the reactors for the Pillar of Autumn?

10. fblack macrumors 6502a

fblack

?

Hmmm... I haven't played single player in a while, but you should not need cheats especially at normal difficulty. You maybe trying too hard to kill flood. In some situations its better to evade and conserve ammo or take a break! Sometimes people make the same mistakes over and over because they're obsessing and not breaking the pattern that keeps getting them fragged.:D

11. mac000 macrumors 6502a

ninja gaiden was great, i ended up beating it...

... hardest part was killing the red fiends in that town after killing the ninjas, with like no extra elixers.. wow i swear i must have attempted that 70 times

12. thehuncamunca macrumors 6502

Halo's not too hard (so far-i'm 2 missions from the end and i never play shooters).
    I'd suggest you backtrack to get more ammo or if you're really in a tight end you can restart the level.

13. batman123 macrumors regular

i know what to do :D

sneak around...then go up behind rocket dude..........and.......with one of ur guns........SMASH HIS F***ING HEAD IN!!!! MWOOHAHAHAHA!!! :rolleyes:

Then chav his gun getit? ;)

14. penter macrumors 6502a

penter

halo isnt a hard game at all(except for legendary mode). especially halo 1, if thats what u need help on. sometimes you wont find any weapons even if you backtrack, cuz they disappear, but if ur in a REALLY difficult situation just restart the level! its as easy as that

by the way, has anyone here beat legendary mode solo on halo 2? if so, would you mind giving me some tips??

15. smwatson macrumors 6502a

smwatson

I almost beat legendary mode on Halo 2 solo, but struggled with the last level. I recommend not using your assault rifle at all until you need to, either use alien stuff, or pistol (although its not the killing machine it is in Halo 1).

Believe me, it is possible ;)

16. penter macrumors 6502a

penter

thnx, i'll se what i can do. but i always seem to give up after the 100th time trying to pass a level... lol