Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbadalucco

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 4, 2009
I like using Handbrake SVN 2592 becuase it seems faster with my Octo Mac Pro but I can't figure out how to adjust the picture settings? I'm converting blu ray rips and I want to keep the aspect ratio. On version 0.9.3 I just click picture settings but can't seem to find that on this version?

Any ideas?

MCRunning

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
To the right of "Show Queue" there is a button that says "Picture Settings". Then just change Anamorphic to none. After that you should be able to adjust the width and height.

picture1bxq.png

bbadalucco

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 4, 2009
To the right of "Show Queue" there is a button that says "Picture Settings". Then just change Anamorphic to none. After that you should be able to adjust the width and height.

picture1bxq.png

Thats the thing, I swear when I downloaded it the first time those options were there...now I don't get that though??? I just downloaded SVN 2592 from the "Blu Ray to Apple TV Thread"

This is what I get?
Ok, I have no idea how to post a picture...but to the right (way right) is Activity Windows and Toggle Presets...also there isn't a picture settings option at the bottom either.

bbadalucco

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 4, 2009
Try blowing away your HandBrake and compile the latest SVN from source.

Thanks not sure what you mean exactly. I did delete my old version and reinstall the referenced SVN in the first post but get the same issue, it works with the shift cmd p deal though, just not sure why it isnt showing up on the gui

brentsg

macrumors 68040
Oct 15, 2008
If you mess with releases of HandBrake that aren't the officially released binaries, then you typically compile the binary yourself from the original source code.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.