Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
As it turns out, EricNau is both Honest and "Lucky" - unfortunately, I'm not EricNau anymore.

Figures, the good traits are always given to someone else. :D

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 353

giganten

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2006
OMFG look at the Members List!!! :D :D :D Haha! I love it.

j/k. It shows up everywhere. :eek:

That must have taken so much work! You crazy mods. :D

Haha it is funny, great work! :D

Happy birthday, Apple!
And the apple store is down, ;)

madmax_2069

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2005
Springfield Ohio
love what you all done with the nick's (i didnt know what to think at first , then i relised what day it is today) and the site. you all rock. the Mods and Admins and everyone make this place what it is. and i would not change a thing about it.

thanks are due to the Mods and Admins for maintaining this site so well and for making this site what it is and for all the great news and rumors and for making everyone feel welcome.

gomatt

macrumors member
Feb 21, 2006
HAHWHQHAAA ITS MY BIRTHDAY

i got my imac ssteaming TUNES FOR MY PARTY!!!!!! Go apple and my bday, hell y eah!!!!!! MOHITSO!

Erasmus

macrumors 68030
Jun 22, 2006
Australia
HAHAHA...

When I saw my name for the first time, I was seconds away from flaming myself for ripping off my name! HAHAHA!

Now, for the member known as "Erasmus®"... I'll deal with YOU later. :mad:

MacRumours Rules!

SiliconAddict

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2003
Chicago, IL
2:18AM, Sunday April 1, 2007

Cupertino, California -- In a stunning turn of events Apple has decided to rebrand their laptop line once again. Over the last year with the transition to Intel, Apple has also migrated to new streamlined name for their entire line of laptops: MacBook.
Speaking at a small closed door press conference early Sunday morning, still wearing his back turtle neck robe, Steve Jobs announced that upcoming Apple laptops would now go by the classic name Pismo. Fans of Apple hardware will know this brand well as the codename for early Apple laptop models. When asked why the sudden name change Jobs broke into a cold sweat.
"I woke up this morning after a terrifying dream that people stopped buying MacBook and MacBook Pros because they hated the name. Sales dropped to zero and the company folded. After spending time reading various forums on the internet its become obvious that the hatred for MacBook is spreading. I see this as a real possibility and as such we are moving back to a tried and true name. Lets all welcome back the Pismo and the Pismo Pro."

Erasmus

macrumors 68030
Jun 22, 2006
Australia
2:18AM, Sunday April 1, 2007

Cupertino, California -- In a stunning turn of events Apple has decided to rebrand their laptop line once again. Over the last year with the transition to Intel, Apple has also migrated to new streamlined name for their entire line of laptops: MacBook.
Speaking at a small closed door press conference early Sunday morning still wearing his back turtle neck robe Steve Jobs announced that upcoming Apple laptops would now go by the classic name Pismo. Fans of Apple hardware will know this brand well as the codename for early Apple laptop models. When asked why the sudden name change Jobs broke into a cold sweat.
"I woke up this morning after a terrifying dream that people stopped buying MacBook and MacBook Pros because they hated the name. Sales dropped to 0 and the company folded. After spending time reading various forums on the internet its become obvious that the hatred for MacBook is spreading. I see this as a real possibility and as such we are moving back to a tried and true name. Lets all welcome back the Pismo and the Pismo Pro."

Nice. Very witty. Did you write it, or find it?

Let's just hope that the only thing that goes retro is the name! (joke)

Shagrat

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2004
London
Great work, Guys! Wondered what MY name was going to be...

Humble Shagrat! Never realised that I was that modest!

"Cell Phones" are wireless telephones that don't have to be plugged into a telephone line.

YEAH, like THAT'L ever happen!

Next thing you'll be telling us will be that you will be soon getting entire movies on a 12cm disk!

These unsubstantiated rumours have got to stop, I tell you!

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2003
Fantastic, wait I won't get too excited because I have to be casual today! but look like its going to be a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.