Happy Birthday "Fools"!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by emw, Apr 1, 2006.

1. emw macrumors G4

Aug 2, 2004
    So I notice that there are several members here who share Apple's birthday of April 1st., and I'd like to throw out a "Happy Birthday" to all of you.

I've always wondered if it's fun or a pain to be born on April Fool's Day - anyone care to comment? My only experience is a friend of ours who had her baby 3 weeks early on April 1st - when she called in to work to tell them she wouldn't be in, no one believed her!
  2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

Aug 20, 2005
    Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
    Indeed. Happy Birthday to all the April Fools people out there....its your time to act the fool and be the village idiot...Have a party!!:)

3. Lacnce macrumors member

Apr 1, 2006
    You have to get used to getting lots of really odd birthday gifts.
    If you get something, and it sounds too good to be true or really lame, it's a most likly a joke.

Having a birthday on Christmas is anoying too. People just give you one present.
  4. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Apr 3, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    So you have birthdays twice a year? I have three birthdays a year, one for each my personalities (four personalities, two of them are twins).
  5. XIII macrumors 68040

Aug 15, 2004
    My little sisters birthday on April Fools..... :)
  6. Lacnce macrumors member

Apr 1, 2006
    I only have one birthday a year. But I know someone who has a birthday on April 1, and someone who has one on Jannuary 2.