Happy Birthday munkle!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Flying Llama, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Flying Llama macrumors 6502a

Flying Llama

Well, I was bored and started looking at how many members are online, how many posts total etc, then saw the birthday section. I was looking for someone I could at least recognize, though most only had one post, I did recognize munkle and the chip eating monkey, and knew how I would love a happy birthday on the forums, so do unto others what you would do to yourself right?
    Searched the forum, saw a happy birthaday wdlove thread so why not munkle eh?

Hope you're having fun with family and friends (and not just surfing macrumors ;) ). So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNKLE! [​IMG]

llama :)

P.S: Yes, I'm very very bored, but who can resist that monkey! ;)

2. MacRy macrumors 68040

MacRy

Yeah Happy Birthday Munkle dude. Your picture of the little monkey always makes me smile. Have a great one dude.

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Happy B-Day Munkle. May it be a great day with family and friends. Any special plans or a Mac purchase? Care to share your age? ;) May you have many more happy ones!

[​IMG]

4. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Geeky as it sounds I'm really chuffed at getting a MR birthday thread! Thank you all (esp. Flying Lama!).

A bit of a bugger that my birthday fell on a Tuesday, so it was a bit of a quiet one, just went out with the missus for a Japanese meal - very nice it was too, the black cod was to die for!

Oh and it was the big 25, getting old! :)

Thank you again all!

5. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

Happy Birthday Munkle. To the guy with the most easily recognizable avatar and enlightened posts.

6. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Without trying to sound too gushing, it's really nice to know that other MR members recognise you! :eek: :)

This forum is a really friendly place and we have a good core of regulars here but with the nature of online forums being what they are, sometimes you just don't know if you get heard. I feel like I know a lot of members and their "personalities" and always appreciate their posts but it's hard to actually express this without resorting to " lol", "cool", "me too", "you rock", ":)" posts/spam. It's a failing of online interaction I guess.

So thank you again for this little thread and I'd like to say that I appreciate the MR members who make this place what it is, even if I don't tell you! There's no need to name names, the list would be tooooo long and I would inevitably miss somebody out (and this post is veering way too close to sounding like an Oscar speech anyway! :p). You all rock!!11one!1 :D

7. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

Happy Birthday!!!... Sorry a day late.

love the avatar :D

8. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

9. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Time to get yours! Welcome to the 'tar crew, instructions on the secret handshake is on its way to you now!