Happy birthday SilvorX!

Discussion in 'Community' started by bousozoku, Apr 28, 2004.

1. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Hope you enjoy yourself.

I miss your "I wish I had a Mac posts". ;) :D

2. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

Happy B'day dude, seem nobody else like you or knows who you are ;)

3. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

w00t :D :D, i didn't expect any happy bday stuff since i dont post here much anymore (darn school). thanx anyways :)

It's been a weird bday tho, I'm getting my iPod repaired next week (sent a service thingy to apple today) since the lcd is pretty buggered up (looks fine but has rainbowish colours on it like when u press on a calculator screen but not as bad)

Haven't gotten anything for my bday yet, none of my friends have called or anything.. they always avoid me around this time of year lol, ah well

4. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and here's to hoping the accidentally replace your 15 gig ipod with a 40 gig model somewhere along the line!! :eek: :D

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Happy B-Day SilvorX. May you have many more. Hopefully you will return to the forum and rejoin our community of friends

6. bousozoku thread starter Moderator emeritus

7. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

lol i hope so too but i doubt they would, unless if it's a bigger problem than they thought and they dont have any more 15/20GB ipods due to the 4G ipods and not making any more :p

It wasnt "that" bad of a bday, i just hope apple will be able to fix the ipod, and hopefully wont blame it on me saying that it was my fault (when it wasnt)... darn lcd screens :(