Happy Roast Hahana

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bousozoku, Sep 22, 2006.

1. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Don't you love when it's cooked just right? ;)

Hope that Rosh Hashana is fulfilling for those who celebrate it and that it goes smoothly.

Matzo luck!

2. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I get to spend Rosh Hashana with my family, of course I'll have a happy new year :rolleyes:

And yes, that is sarcasm, sadly. My family is pretty, hmmm...disfunctional would be a nicer way to put it. I'll save the 4 letter words for people I don't know :D

3. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

My first night of Rosh Hashana was delicious! My tummy is stuffed with brisket, asparagus, potatoes, gefilta fish, matza ball soup, turkey, cranberry sauce. Oh gosh my mouth is watering again just thinking about it. Thankfully i get to enjoy it all again tomorrow night!!

Happy new year everyone and i hope this new year brings a new beginning, peace, and good health to you and your families :)

4. pianoman macrumors 68000

pianoman

sounds good. i'm stuck at school until the second weekend in october so i won't be having the real home cooked meal until then...

5. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

me too, i miss good jewish food :(
    Enjoy it while it last... next comes yom kipper :)

edit found this on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbxN_TA28vM

6. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

<333333333333 Grandma's cooking makes me happy :)

My brother came home for the weekend from Rutgers which is only about an hour from me so he lucked out. It was a shame when he had class last year he couldn't come. He still has to miss Yom Kippur this year (and my torah reading :( )