Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city

Attachments

• greenpod.jpg
    greenpod.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 295

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Te he he. So you've got a pink one and a green one... what next?

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
Looks like someones enjoying Photoshop, if you ever do any Mac Mockups (I would could the iPod and Pink pictures as mockups) I would advise sending them to Apple Mock-up Pictures (http://homepage.mac.com/benvp/)

Its a wicked site, my mockups are under the name of Guy Wickenden

Ensign Paris

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
Originally posted by Ensign Paris
Looks like someones enjoying Photoshop, if you ever do any Mac Mockups (I would could the iPod and Pink pictures as mockups) I would advise sending them to Apple Mock-up Pictures (http://homepage.mac.com/benvp/)

Its a wicked site, my mockups are under the name of Guy Wickenden

Ensign Paris

cool...i'll look into it. im just doing this to add some fun on the forum.
not trying to impress people with my photoshop skills or anything...being that these pics were done in a breeze...they are very simple of course.

so whats in it for the ones that post thier mock ups at that site?...just exposure right?

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
I feel a Photoshop-off coming on. Who can make the coolest/funniest iPod mock-up?

agp

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2002
Yes, it was hard though since adding colour to white using overlay etc techniques is hard.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
yeah...it looks like you took your time on that one. good job though. very clean and realistic. the one i did i shot out like in 2 minutes....nothing much. who knows what it might look like if i took my time.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
pint of guinness aye....that thick sludge brew...whew...dark as hell...:D !

yeah i use photoshop to edit photos and to do other things.

i use photoshop in conjuction with dreamweaver and illustrator for my design work.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Re: Green iPod

Originally posted by Yours Truly (from another post)
Being that it is the holidays, you [kross-Photoshop] should put up a green iPod! . . .

I just had to post that!

And, yes, I do see an iPod in the future (Not green, not pink!) It will have a bigger hard drive, but certainly no Firewire 2.

It might be released at Tokyo.

I told you guys that he would design one for the holidays.

Wait until Easter or Holloween!

Bill Gates: All you need to upload pictures from your camera is a fast PC and some boring software.

Yours Truly: Well I have a Mac, and the software I use operates in OS X. That DOES make me better than you!

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Mmm... Guinness...

Attachments

• guinness_ipod.jpg
    guinness_ipod.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 168
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.