HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by gwuMACaddict, Nov 25, 2004.

1. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I'll second that.

And I won't tell you not to eat too much, because after all, that's one of the reasons for this day. :D

3. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

4. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    There are many things to be thankful for today, including the rise in Apple's stock and their continuing lead in innovation, great products and taking the world by storm with iPod, the "Walkman" of the 21st Century. Whod'a thunk it? :p

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow MacRumors' Members - and Thank You, Arn and Mods.

5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

And Happy Thanksgiving to people in countries who don't celebrate American holidays. And Happy Groundhog Day to people who celebrate it in the wrong season!

My house is grand central station for the Thanksgiving family gathering today. Gotta dust my Macs so they look their best. Oh, and maybe we'll cook some food too.

6. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    happy thanksgiving from nottingham

unfortunately the brits dont celebrate this holiday, but still a lot to be thankful for!!!

7. haiggy macrumors 65816

Pssst... Thanksgiving was SO long ago :rolleyes:

(Yay for Canada)

8. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Happy Thanksgiving to all MacRumors members that celebrate this holiday for counting all of your blessings.

I hope that everyone is having a very blessed Thanksgiving. My prayers are that everyone will give thanks for the many blessings that they have received this year. A special thanks to our fireman, policeman, nurses, and the military on this day.

9. sethypoo macrumors 68000

Yeah, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

I hope you're all ready to eat your 4,000 calories! :D

10. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

And let us thank whoever we would like to thank that we are not a turkey on this thanksgiving day.

~Glances out window to where turkey is sitting on the grill, covered with aluminum foil~

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

It's ironic that you should mention calories. This year I don't have to worry. Since I'm on the Omni Heart Study, they portion my food for 3100 calories. The idea is that my weight stays within a narrow range so that it doesn't effect my blood pressure. They were nice enough to fix us a special meal.

12. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Cheers to you all.

Thanksgiving was one of those American events I never 'got' until I was older and understood the historical context.

Now I'm just jealous...

Have some extra dessert for me...

13. haiggy macrumors 65816

Sounds as if you have no snow... :(

14. Deefuzz macrumors 6502a

Deefuzz

well I am a bit behind as I was at home visiting the folks, i.e. sans a computer. But Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all! Hope you all had a good holiday, I had a nice relaxing day with my family and some good DVD watching :)