Hardware abuse

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jalexster, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Jalexster macrumors 6502a

Ah... Good old Hardware abuse. We've all seen it. Maybe some of us have done it. Do any of you have any stories of hardware abuse. You didn't have to be there in person. Just any stories.

To get the ball rolling, here is a brand new PSP getting smashed (Not by me. I found this video):
    http://mga.sorobangeeks.com//news_pics/133/psp_cassee.mpg
    (If that dosen't work, try: http://mga.sorobangeeks.com/news_pics/133/psp_cassee.mpg)
    The PSP derserved it. It deserved it because it tried to compete with the grand Nintendo DS.

2. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

3. Jalexster thread starter macrumors 6502a

When I click it, Firefox prompts me to download an MPEG. I don't see a problem. Is it the broken Qucktime icon? Well, Quicktime sometimes has trouble playing MPEG files.

4. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access //news_pics/133/psp_cassee.mpg on this server.

5. dPratt macrumors member

6. Jalexster thread starter macrumors 6502a

Even with the slash, it works with Firefox. It must be smart enough to automatically remove the slash.

7. imac9556 macrumors 6502a

works fine, just remove the double slash...

Even if I don't know that the PSP is other than it for games? I think they are very stupid for breaking it. Those people are such wasteful slobs, to spoil such a device. It even looks expensive. I really hope no one does that to a brand new Mac mini, ipod, or any Apple device.....

8. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Its your url. When you wrote it, elepises were added. The actual link is Here .

TEG

9. urban1985_ macrumors regular

The PSP is better than the DS. In fact, I like the GBA sp way better than the DS. The whole touch screen thing is nothing but a novelty. It's not going to revolutionize gaming.

That's my opinion.