Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
You won the last game! =)

I also didn't made the top 4. That's on me for drafting Matt Ryan... what was I thinking. =(
Atlanta is a mystery. They looked so good at the start of the season, but have just fallen off a cliff at this point. Ryan has had some good fantasy years in the past and I thought this year would be the same.

HarryPot

macrumors 65816
Sep 5, 2009
Atlanta is a mystery. They looked so good at the start of the season, but have just fallen off a cliff at this point. Ryan has had some good fantasy years in the past and I thought this year would be the same.

Indeed, I can't quite understand what happened to them all of the sudden. I even think they are in a worst place than last year, specially if they can't fix an offense with so much potential.

I also thought that with a new HC and a new OC he was going to do a great job.

Dandaman

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2004
soCal
Woohoo!! I defend my championship!! Crazy considering I started off the season at 0-4, squeak into the playoffs and pull it off at the end. Thanks again mscriv for putting this together again and can't wait to defend again next season.

Reactions: HarryPot

creator2456

macrumors 68000
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago
Woohoo!! I defend my championship!! Crazy considering I started off the season at 0-4, squeak into the playoffs and pull it off at the end. Thanks again mscriv for putting this together again and can't wait to defend again next season.

I'm just as surprised I got in. I got outscored over the course of the season and had the 2nd lowest scoring team.

Great playing with everyone again and it was nice to finish above .500 for the first time in several years.

Reactions: HarryPot
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.