Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
What's odder is that you want to emulate the sugar daddy.

BL.

Yes minus her potentially falling in love. That just freaks me out because that's not what a sugar daddy sugar baby relationship is about.

sartrekid

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2014
Germany
Interesting that not once it gets mentioned that a sugar daddy might fall in love... I'm pretty sure that it goes both ways.

This is a business relationship between two people. And, like with all business relationships, there is a possibility that either party develops emotional ties, however absurd it may sound. And any good business relationship should have a contract... Regardless of how well-written the contract is, however, you can only guarantee that neither party fall in love (or whatever you want to call it) if both parties are incapable of emotions. There are enough of those types out there. Shouldn't be hard to find a match.

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
Yes minus her potentially falling in love. That just freaks me out because that's not what a sugar daddy sugar baby relationship is about.

this really shows the type of person you are trying to be: callous and very shallow. But by all means, continue to do so, as everyone here will see exactly what qualifications in a man they want to AVOID.

BL.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
Interesting that not once it gets mentioned that a sugar daddy might fall in love... I'm pretty sure that it goes both ways.

This is a business relationship between two people. And, like with all business relationships, there is a possibility that either party develops emotional ties, however absurd it may sound. And any good business relationship should have a contract... Regardless of how well-written the contract is, however, you can only guarantee that neither party fall in love (or whatever you want to call it) if both parties are incapable of emotions. There are enough of those types out there. Shouldn't be hard to find a match.

Actually this is spot on in many ways.

I've fallen in love, you could say, and beyond loyal to a point where I'd do anything for a business partner/mentor that I currently have simply because they've done more for me than I could ever put into words.

So it is possible.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA

I think it just depends on who falls in love with who if anyone falls in love at all.

Like I said the first time I sense that, "you want what you can't have" plays a huge role.

For a girl with a 35 year old sugar daddy, you've got everything but his love.

That's going to drive her insane.

For a 60 year old sugar daddy you've got everything she has to offer except her heart. So that's going to drive him insane possibly.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
this really shows the type of person you are trying to be: callous and very shallow. But by all means, continue to do so, as everyone here will see exactly what qualifications in a man they want to AVOID.

BL.

I can't believe you think playing with girls' hearts is OK. Shame on you.

sartrekid

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2014
Germany
I think it just depends on who falls in love with who if anyone falls in love at all.

Like I said the first time I sense that, "you want what you can't have" plays a huge role.

For a girl with a 35 year old sugar daddy, you've got everything but his love.

That's going to drive her insane.

For a 60 year old sugar daddy you've got everything she has to offer except her heart. So that's going to drive him insane possibly.

Not sure about that. Don't confuse dependency with love.

I'm wondering though... what could motivate a thirty-something year old guy to want to enter a sugar daddy/sugar babe relationship in a time where there are a ton of women who are completely fine with having a purely sexual relationship to begin with? What's the difference?

I understand when a 70 year-old man who has a thing for twenty- or thirty-somethings will have difficulty finding that someone easily. But if a thirty-something man does that, then I do have to wonder why he has to pay someone. Like I said, there are plenty of women who don't care for a love relationship at all. I can only assume there's something else at play...

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
Not sure about that. Don't confuse dependency with love.

I'm wondering though... what could motivate a thirty-something year old guy to want to enter a sugar daddy/sugar babe relationship in a time where there are a ton of women who are completely fine with having a purely sexual relationship to begin with? What's the difference?

I understand when a 70 year-old man who has a thing for twenty- or thirty-somethings will have difficulty finding that someone easily. But if a thirty-something man does that, then I do have to wonder why he has to pay someone. Like I said, there are plenty of women who don't care for a love relationship at all. I can only assume there's something else at play...

I'm not sure you're right about that. I don't there are that many very attractive women looking for a purely sexual relationship.

Maybe unattractive but certainly not the kind a rich man would want.

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
I can't believe you think playing with girls' hearts is OK. Shame on you.

I'm not. I'm simply pointing out that the characteristics you desire and want to emulate are the same characteristics women and men should avoid in seeking a partner; for what and who you want to emulate is the absolute worst in a person seeking a relationship.

BL.

sartrekid

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2014
Germany
I'm not sure you're right about that. I don't there are that many very attractive women looking for a purely sexual relationship.

Maybe unattractive but certainly not the kind a rich man would want.

What makes you think that? Now I'm intrigued. Why do you think that there aren't many women who are attractive and not interested in a love relationship? There is absolutely no conceivable correlation between the desire of wanting a love relationship and good looks. The world is full of beautiful superficial people who desire superficial relationships. Today more than ever.

Unless, of course, the thirty-something year old guy has nothing else going for him than money, meaning the guy who desires a highly attractive super young woman is generally undesirable in every which way. An attractive young(ish) rich guy won't have problems finding an attractive woman who isn't interested in anything more than a sexual relationship. Like I said, an attractive rich guy... And this doesn't mean he has to be incredibly handsome. He just needs to have something going for him other than money. If all that fails, then that's the scenario where I can imagine that money is the last resort, then he can buy a woman (or man) and pay for what he wants.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
What makes you think that? Now I'm intrigued. Why do you think that there aren't many women who are attractive and not interested in a love relationship? There is absolutely no conceivable correlation between the desire of wanting a love relationship and good looks. The world is full of beautiful superficial people who desire superficial relationships. Today more than ever.

Unless, of course, the thirty-something year old guy has nothing else going for him than money, meaning the guy who desires a highly attractive super young woman is generally undesirable in every which way. An attractive young(ish) rich guy won't have problems finding an attractive woman who isn't interested in anything more than a sexual relationship. Like I said, an attractive rich guy... And this doesn't mean he has to be incredibly handsome. He just needs to have something going for him other than money. If all that fails, then that's the scenario where I can imagine that money is the last resort, then he can buy a woman (or man) and pay for what he wants.

This is totally incorrect.

Forgot what happened to Kobe Bryant when he thought all she wanted was a good time?

Google Derrick rose and look under news. It's pretty awful.

Both are attractive men.

If there's one thing you should know, and anyone else for that matter, you get what you give.

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68030
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
I believe my girlfriend makes more moneyin her residency than I do in mine. When she completes her residency she will make more money than I do. Her family may or many not have more money than mine... I have no idea. She recently bought me a popcorn maker.

We've been to together for 3 years, longer if you count the first time we were together (2 years). I love her. I think she loves me, but maybe she's just using me for sex and as a fashion accessory?

Does that may be a sugar baby-boy? Is she using me and I don't even know it?

Please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.