Has anyone found any good bags/sleeves for the 13" Macbook?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by nnick, May 22, 2006.

1. nnick macrumors regular

nnick

I am looking for a bag and or sleeve for a 13" macbook. I want something made to fit and not something that fits a 15" or 17". Anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

2. blitzydog macrumors member

I second that - could use a good case/sleeve. I suspect we'll see them start to flow from 3rd party manufacturers real soon :)

3. nnick thread starter macrumors regular

nnick

Somebody mentioned that Sony Style had cases that fit perfectly but I have not had the time to check them out nor do I want "SONY" on the case!

4. plutnicki macrumors regular

Waterfield

Waterfield's home page says they'll have MacBook sleeves ready to go on May 25th. I have a sleeve and a Racer X case from my 15" TiBook and really like the quality. I'm planning to get a sleeve after I make the final decision to buy a MacBook.

www.sfbags.com

5. designed macrumors 6502

designed

Oh them again. They apparently can't stop tormenting me, for I wanted a new laptop sleeve previously for my VAIO and since my Macbook will be of a different size anyway, it would now actually make sense to order one.

The trouble is, everything about the sleeve looks so good I end up speccing it up and then being like "What the... almost a hundred bucks for a laptop sleeve?"

But I'll have to get me one.

6. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

On eBay there are loads of cases for 13.3" sony Vaio's available I suppose they would fit fine but i'll probably wait until the real MacBook skins are released before buying.....

FoofBag do the sleeves although they are not the most durable sleeve they do look kinda cool, although not my style

ShadoW

7. Pluckie macrumors member

Booq makes great stuff.

They have a sleeve for the MacBook set to be released on August 24.

http://www.booqbags.com/Detail.bok?no=1409

Also, I saw a nice sleeve at Timbuk2 but am too lazy to now search for it.

Check out the Booq one though.

8. mwidjaya macrumors newbie