Has anyone received their rebates for the printer and nano promotion?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by macman2790, Oct 2, 2006.

1. macman2790 macrumors 6502a

macman2790

I mailed them off a month ago and still no word on it. I get this message when typing my info in on the apple rebate status website:
    "We have received your web submission, but have not yet received the original UPCs for all qualifying products or a copy of your dated and itemized receipt. Please mail these items along with a copy of your Rebate Submission Completion Form to the address on the form.
    Due to the overwhelming response to this promotion we are experiencing delays in processing claims and therefore, your claim status may not be available. Rest assured that all claims will be processed in a timely manner. Claims may take 6 to 8 weeks to be processed from the time that we receive them in the mail." Its kinda starting to worrie me.

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

3. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I just got my rebates about a week ago, and I sent them in on August 11th. I didn't do the web submission thing, just sent all the info in via snail mail. The rebate website said they hadn't received anything from me for FOREVER. It takes forever for Apple to process these things.

It sounds to me like you did the web submission. If so, I *think* you're okay, as they likely have your UPCs, just haven't gotten around to processing them yet. Give it another couple of weeks and then you can worry some more. :)

4. Makosuke macrumors 603

I did the printer rebate just before the Nano promotion started (dangit!), and used the web thing, and it took about a month and a half if memory serves, but I did get the check. As with all rebates, which are a legalized scam if you ask me, they just take their sweet time.

5. Swarmlord macrumors 6502a

Swarmlord

Sorry, but they were probably busy processing my battery recall. I just got my battery so they should be freed up to process your rebates now. :)

6. timnosenzo macrumors 6502a

timnosenzo

7. macman2790 thread starter macrumors 6502a

macman2790

how long ago did you send it in?

8. aznfreak macrumors newbie

x2

9. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

i got my nano and printer rebates back, at least one week maybe 2 weeks ago. i bought them around the first week of August

10. timnosenzo macrumors 6502a

timnosenzo

It probably took about 5 - 6 weeks, and they screwed mine up at first, so it could have taken less time...